This deserved it's own thread

Romo27

Liked Posts:
I like that this is happening but I'm not ready to pile on any accolades to Fields until after Sundays' game.

And this might be a collaborative idea by the WRs, QBs, and coaches not named Nagy.
I'm sure Nagy and Pace collaborated on this. Because...collaboration.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't have any emotional attachment to what's going on with the Chicago Bears like the rest of you I guess. you know, because there's more important things going on in my life than worrying about what a professional sports organization that makes more money than all of us ever will combined is going to do.

I genuinely don't even care if they win or lose anymore. I'm not losing sleep over personnel or coaching decisions.
Cool

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't have any emotional attachment to what's going on with the Chicago Bears like the rest of you I guess. you know, because there's more important things going on in my life than worrying about what a professional sports organization that makes more money than all of us ever will combined is going to do.

I genuinely don't even care if they win or lose anymore. I'm not losing sleep over personnel or coaching decisions.

Glad you've finally ascended to the "above it all phase."

Honest question..... can you still smell my farts up there?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am pretty certain the changing routes thing is being blown out of proportion.

More than likely Fields is talking abiut sight adjustments or how he prefers certain routes to be run ie running a give route more flat than say sharp.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How many plays in Nagy's playbook do you think have a playaction fake while also having an empty backfield? I wouldn't be surprised if the number was greater than zero.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
How many plays in Nagy's playbook do you think have a playaction fake while also having an empty backfield? I wouldn't be surprised if the number was greater than zero.
They'd never expect it.

meangreek

Liked Posts:
I really wished we could of seen Cutler in this offense. Yep a hard throw at the HC and a fuck you

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LINK or SOURCE that Fields & the WRs are actually changing plays, creating their own plays, or changing the offense on their own in these Zoom calls???

This whole thread seems a bit worked up over possible exaggerations. I'd love it if they were going backyard ball, coming up with better plays to audible to, but there's no evidence of this that I've seen.
If so, I agree it would be player mutiny > coaches.

They're surely at least reviewing tape and reading defenses & corresponding route options to ensure they're on the same page...since Fields & ARob clearly have not been on these recent INTs.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's from last year. Not as a rookie. Not to mention it's not being portrayed as unique.
Rookie QB calls a meeting to fix a broken playbook with all the WRs

4 year vet QB works out with one guy

Bitchrainbow: ITS THE SAME THING

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler did this shit in Miami in the offseason for years. nobody was tugging on his penis with such jubilation.

while on the subject, everything people shit on Cutler for not doing, Fields is doing now. with ironically lesser results. the lol.
I’m a cutler fanboy and he didn’t do this

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
cool story and all, but My guess since he hasnt been nuked by his coaches over the comment is that he is discussing making sure they are reading the coverage and adjusting to the correct routes based on the defense they face.

If it is in fact what everyone is assuming, that Fields is drawing up plays, it would be a fucking train wreck.

Nagy and co may not be world beaters, but changing routes and reads without them in the loop will cause the playcalling to go from bad to catastrophic.

It was either bad phrasing, or Nagy, pace, and everyone else are cucks willing to get undermined publicly and let the inmates run the asylum, letting their careers get nuked without a word of resistance.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
cool story and all, but My guess since he hasnt been nuked by his coaches over the comment is that he is discussing making sure they are reading the coverage and adjusting to the correct routes based on the defense they face.

If it is in fact what everyone is assuming, that Fields is drawing up plays, it would be a fucking train wreck.

Nagy and co may not be world beaters, but changing routes and reads without them in the loop will cause the playcalling to go from bad to catastrophic.

It was either bad phrasing, or Nagy, pace, and everyone else are cucks willing to get undermined publicly and let the inmates run the asylum, letting their careers get nuked without a word of resistance.
Yeah this. I think people are just impressed Fields hasn’t checked into an asylum from the insanity known as the bears and is instead trying to do different things in order to get the offense going