Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I wonder if Nagy will text his BFF Biggsy and remind him that everything goes through him, and that he was totally on board with JF trashing his playbook and just drawing plays in the dirt.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In what world of NFL coaching should it be the job of the rookie QB to have zoom meetings to deconstruct the shit play designs of the HC? I mean if Peyton Manning in year 13 did this to his HC that would be a bit emasculating, but a fucking rookie with 4 starts having to fix the shit he is served up as his play sheet...

Fucking...

How is he ever allowed back in Halas Hall?

what the actual fuck

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Knowing what a whack job Nagy is turning out to be, I wouldn't be surprised if he FAKES having Covid in order to not show up, so he can't be "fired".

Dude's a whack job.

Speaking of wack jobs

here is Vash the conspiracy theorist

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
In what world of NFL coaching should it be the job of the rookie QB to have zoom meetings to deconstruct the shit play designs of the HC? I mean if Peyton Manning in year 13 did this to his HC that would be a bit emasculating, but a fucking rookie with 4 starts having to fix the shit he is served up as his play sheet...

Fucking...

How is he ever allowed back in Halas Hall?

I'm wondering if Trubisky ever did this.

I'm guessing...no.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I'm hoping somehow the saints tank and we can steal Sean Payton away,I'd give anything to have him as HC of this team and guarantee he could turn Justin into an MVP caliber player..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hes clearly been bad so far, but I have a hard time not seeing him be successful at some point. He's determined, intelligent, tough, and physically gifted. He just needs a coach to teach him and help him hone his skills.

This probably the most balanced take I have seen on here.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
You guys are out of your minds. Fields got approval from someone if he's LITTERALLY changing the plays - Lazor, Defillipo, someone signed off on it.

He's not CHANGING plays on his own accord. The meeting might have been his...or ARob's idea.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Rofl @ a rookie QB going over the coach's head to alter the plays.

I love that he's doing it, but hate that he feels he has to. I hope management understands what's going on right now.

If the offense has success this weekend, Matt Nagy should have Covid for the rest of the season. ???

If management can't see what casual fans can see then they shouldn't be in management.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Speaking of wack jobs

here is Vash the conspiracy theorist
Srs. I was reading the post without looking at who posted it and then lulzed hard at him calling ANYONE a whackjob. And he called Nagy one twice in one post lol.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fact of the matter is, the way he is taking initiative is what the great ones do. He's not waiting on some coach to make him great - he's had enough and is taking matters into his own hands, but doing in a way that is praised rather than reviled in football culture.

Let's see what comes of this, but damn - liking what I see so far.
Yep. And damn I do like to see that attitude on a 4-game-old QB who has the fucking balls to rework the offense just because it needed doing so badly.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
our problems are/have been...

• Terrible OC (Nagy)
  • Bad QB play (Justin/Mitch)
  • Terrible OLine
  • Dropped passes
  • Bad running game (last year 27th, this year 6th)

so, rushing is better. not sure how Justin fixes all that other stuff.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You guys are out of your minds. Fields got approval from someone if he's LITTERALLY changing the plays - Lazor, Defillipo, someone signed off on it.

He's not CHANGING plays on his own accord. The meeting might have been his...or ARob's idea.
No one said he was. Point is a 4 game rookie QB is now changing the HC's vaunted playbook.

That is a significant fact in and of itself.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, here is what I feel people should be saying, mind you haven't read every post.

Nagy never did this,
Mitch never did this.
Cutler.... lol

No one if crowning him the king, but if Fields ends up being a wash, he damn sure has my respect in the end trying to get this to work. My only hope is that at the end of this Mooney can turn up after all this. He is the only WR slated to be here next year and I rather them by the dynamic duo for years to come.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, can he zoom chat with the offensive line as well?