Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LameAssPu strikes again. LOL

Love you too bro.

Did you finally make it to the end of the video? Did he ever bring up your boy Ryan? Or was that really you in that video?

You do have a tendency to use forty words to say four.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'm not a Trump supporter but there is no other option is there? Am I missing something? Is there really another option.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. I am crushed. Way to knight for the stranger on the internet. I suppose because I didn't think his 1st grader avatar was cool I should probably go back to where I came from, eh?
Dude your from the wet lands of Colorado

Reactions: DC

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Haha ya damb dumn librulz. Trump was ANOINTED BY GOD! GET OVER IT! Where's my gun?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
U mad bro? At what point is grimson's avatar for real when he is sitting there mocking and insulting the president? Plus i can like who ever I want.. It's still a free country..

Insulting and mocking a racist moron with a 5th grade education by posting an undoctored photo of him? Wow, you cuckflakes really have hit a new low of sensitivity.

Enjoy the impeachment dumbshit.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I doubt Nagy is a real deal as a coach. I think he has created losses from his unwillingness to adapt to his talent and a disdain for winning trying to show he has HIS SYSTEM and Pace hasn't given him HIS guys.

I hate that about Nagy. I don't forgive Nagy for that and will not cry when (not if) he is fired.

But that being said, Mitch sucks. He also misses basic reads at a 101 level, can't hit flats with accuracy, can't hit deep with accuracy, can't focus in a pocket at all.

You straight up need to be able to do that to make it in the NFL. Any QB should have that from college let alone Year 3. It looks like Mitch is a flat-out bust and while I DO understand people blaming Nagy more than Mitch,ok, I do not understand AT ALL giving Mitch a pass for not being able to do simple basics at QB week in and week out.

LetsGo34

Liked Posts:
SAYS THE BOOMER THAT IS A FAN OF BIGGEST BROOM CLOSET WHINER PRINCESS IN BEARS HISTORY LOLOLOL

I dont think you know what a boomer is, or you are using the term incorrectly as I'm not in that age group.

Status
Not open for further replies.