Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
At what point in the video does the CCS Mitch hate crew come bursting through the door to straighten out this wayward soul?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I didn't make it through the whole video but made it through enough to see that the guy actually uses common sense and that's something that doesn't go over too well with many on CCS. Now i'm not gonna say i agree with everything the guy said but i agree with enough of it and i like when people use common sense.

Common sense and CCS do not work well with each other......unfortunately.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't make it through the whole video but made it through enough to see that the guy actually uses common sense

How long did you make it through because I am about four minutes in and this man could have condensed everything said thus far in maybe 20 seconds.

When you...........talk.........like...........you have...............................................no.........................................................idea......................................................................................what you want.....and by want....I mean....you know.........what...you...want.......to actually.....say.............I mean....if......you.....let me..............................................repeat my......self...........all...........................of.................these..............drawn out........................................pauses...................make you......................look................pretty much.....almost.....entirely............an.....idiot.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
U mad bro? At what point is grimson's avatar for real when he is sitting there mocking and insulting the president? Plus i can like who ever I want.. It's still a free country..
Just clowning on your immaculate drawing. Real high brow stuff. "BUT GRIMSON!"
LOL

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
No but you are
Wow. I am crushed. Way to knight for the stranger on the internet. I suppose because I didn't think his 1st grader avatar was cool I should probably go back to where I came from, eh?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How long did you make it through because I am about four minutes in and this man could have condensed everything said thus far in maybe 20 seconds.

When you...........talk.........like...........you have...............................................no.........................................................idea......................................................................................what you want.....and by want....I mean....you know.........what...you...want.......to actually.....say.............I mean....if......you.....let me..............................................repeat my......self...........all...........................of.................these..............drawn out........................................pauses...................make you......................look................pretty much.....almost.....entirely............an.....idiot.

LameAssPu strikes again. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.