This forum is dead

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@Omeletpants can you give me an ETA on when you'll probably die?

Like be honest, 5 more years? 10? 20?

It can't be more than 20 without major medical breakthroughs.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You admire me

You misspelled "amuse".

I do find 90 year olds just as amusing as one year olds. Unfortunately you both spend most of your life being completely incoherent and in need of a diaper change, but every now and again you still make me smile.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
@Omeletpants can you give me an ETA on when you'll probably die?

Like be honest, 5 more years? 10? 20?

It can't be more than 20 without major medical breakthroughs.
Here is my approach:

150 years ago the average person lived to be about 45 years old and they were dirt poor when they died. I have already beaten that by 20 years and am wealthy and live like a king. What more can someone expect? I grew up in a very financially average family and had to work my ass off to afford college with zero help. I'm grateful to god, America and conservative values for what I have

I even have love for that Aqualung looking fucker, Scott26 and wish he is no longer homeless someday. May he walk into a Popeyes someday without being hasseled

Unknown.jpeg

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here is my approach:

150 years ago the average person lived to be about 45 years old and they were dirt poor when they died. I have already beaten that by 20 years and am wealthy and live like a king. What more can someone expect? I grew up in a very financially average family and had to work my ass off to afford college with zero help. I'm grateful to god, America and conservative values for what I have

I even have love for that Aqualung looking fucker, Scott26 and wish he is no longer homeless someday. May he walk into a Popeyes someday without being hasseled

View attachment 15995

@Scoot26 is married and has a home, a wife, and a child.

You should at least use these insults on a forum member I don't know well.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can a septuagenarian who does this after a six-month ban really be happy? Not buying it

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here is my approach:

150 years ago the average person lived to be about 45 years old and they were dirt poor when they died. I have already beaten that by 20 years and am wealthy and live like a king. What more can someone expect?

So like 36 more months, got it.

Tyvm.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Here is my approach:

View attachment 15995

Your house in Elgin is very modest. I hope you didnt out punt your coverage.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Omeletcron prefers Denny's, unless he is feeling adventurous, and has a coupon for a diner in Mokena.

Mokena, lmao.... he would be one of those crusty old fucks who is like "You know where the best Chicago hot dog is? A diner in Mokena, that's where!"

"They boil em, and keep the water, that's the secret."