This is a trash HC hire

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
There's nothing about this FLU guy that screams HC. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person being hired over more qualified ppl i.e. Caldwell, Pederson, Harbaugh, Hamilton. It looks like the Jags will hire the guy who's had a top 5 offense the last 3yrs.
I read where Caldwell came in with a plan for Fields. What plan does this FLU guy have for anything? 0
Yeah, I'm gonna get flack for these statements, cuz I'm expected to just go along.
I think its a great hire. Eberflus was the guy i wanted from day 1. That was until we hired a GM with ZERO experience. I wouldve liked this hire a lot more with a Dodds or Smith as GM. Im not thrilled but we will see what happens. I dont expect it to go well but i realize thats just my negative bear fan talking. Fact is we dont know how this will turn out.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This thread is so out of touch with reality....

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
c3p0 is busy writing down tweets instead of watching the nfccg

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I think its a great hire. Eberflus was the guy i wanted from day 1. That was until we hired a GM with ZERO experience. I wouldve liked this hire a lot more with a Dodds or Smith as GM. Im not thrilled but we will see what happens. I dont expect it to go well but i realize thats just my negative bear fan talking. Fact is we dont know how this will turn out.

Why was he your top choice?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
There's nothing about this FLU guy that screams HC. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person being hired over more qualified ppl i.e. Caldwell, Pederson, Harbaugh, Hamilton. It looks like the Jags will hire the guy who's had a top 5 offense the last 3yrs.
I read where Caldwell came in with a plan for Fields. What plan does this FLU guy have for anything? 0
Yeah, I'm gonna get flack for these statements, cuz I'm expected to just go along.

That was until we hired a GM with ZERO experience. I wouldve liked this hire a lot more with a Dodds or Smith as GM.

I have a problem with the experience factor all the way around. I just want the Bears to have the best, most qualified ppl possible. I want us to win another SB.

Last edited:

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
lol this is really a terrible hire. Went to university in Indiana half my friends are Colts fans they fucking hate the guy.

Remember how much we all loved fangio and didn’t want him to leave? That’s not how Colts fans feel.

not the end all be all but pretty damn telling
Colts Fans just pissed they lost to the jags and missed the playoffs. I be salty at the D too if we lost to the jags to miss the playoffs

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Wasn’t Lovie Smith a defensive coach before he got hired? First time HC? Took the Bears to the Súper bowl. Everyone here loves his teams especially the 2006 team.