This is going to hurt but the coaching staff told the truth

mbison

Liked Posts:
They do not trust Justin Fields as a QB. This is Tim Tebow bad

No matter your opinion just remember that the coaching staff sees fields in practice every day. I wanted him to be so good but the fact is 10 passes for a whole game says alot. Hes not an NFL qb. We will be drafting another next year in a top 3 pick.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
They do not trust Justin Fields as a QB. This is Tim Tebow bad

No matter your opinion just remember that the coaching staff sees fields in practice every day. I wanted him to be so good but the fact is 10 passes for a whole game says alot. Hes not an NFL qb. We will be drafting another next year in a top 3 pick.

You have 6 inches and make the guy run 4 yards. they ran 25 plays.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The running gane was having much more success. You stick to what was working. And when we went away from it Justin took a few sacks, we had a few 3-outs in a row and before we knew it were down 24-7

Also, we couldn't get GB off the field. GB had 37 min possession, we only had 22 min.

Yes, I think the staff may be hesitant with Justin, but there is some situational context to it. Also, they didn't roll him out or help him much. Is it Justin they do not trust or could it be the receivers who have failed to get separation?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Yes, I think the staff may be hesitant with Justin, but there is some situational context to it. Also, they didn't roll him out or help him much. Is it Justin they do not trust or could it be the receivers who have failed to get separation?

if you were able to watch the full game and not just low lights of the bear offense on youtube, the packers schemed guys outside to stay in place shadowing justin for the rollout. Expect more of the same next week vs texans.

altho the texans lost, houston shut Russell Wilson down to under 50pct completion and held the broncos offense to just one touchdown.

next week is no gimme, lol

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So let me get this straight. You have 661 posts in 10 years, but you've created 2 threads tonight. Both of which are about Justin Fields. Both created on a night where we lost due bad playcalling, lack of discipline, bad tackling, inability to stop the run, taking the ball out of our RB's hands, etc.

But this is all directed at the QB. I'm starting to think that you might have an agenda.

mbison

Liked Posts:
This coaching staff called for a shotgun play on 4th and goal with a foot to go. Maybe your trust shouldn’t be in the coach that the tard owner hired
That was a TD. That didnt cause us the game no matter what you think. I have seen no signs of Fields being a drop back passer. Have you?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This coaching staff called for a shotgun play on 4th and goal with a foot to go. Maybe your trust shouldn’t be in the coach that the tard owner hired
Trust the HC who was gonna be fired by the Colts if the Bears didn't hire him.

Trust the guy who used to fetch Rodgers' mushrooms and dry cleaning.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dont think Justin saw the field well but the season continues ??‍♂️

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
One more time!! The coaching staff does not Trust fields. They told you in their play calling. Yall are not listening
Fields is one player in 11 in the passing game. You don't see anyone open. You don't see an OL that can sustain long enough for the guys to get open. Maybe they dont trust the entire unit?

Their play calling from the beginning of last week suggests they they don't trust the passing game, not necessarily Fields.

and who cares what they're telling us? I dont have to agree with them because they're Bears coaches. Did you trust Matt Nagy because he was a Bears coach? What makes you trust these guys so much?

What a great way to tell us Fields sucks. Dont give him anything to work with and also dont give him a chance to prove if he's improving or not. VERY SMART FOOTBALL GUYS!

Liked Posts:
No man that bleeds the same you bleed should beat you this many times. This is an organization issue.

The Bears need new owners.

That offensive game plan was absolute dog shit.

Eberflus an Co. should be on the hot seat.

You have to beat GB.

Sidebar: The NFL might be rigged to favor certain teams. The packers held every fucking play.

There’s vested interests in the packers.It’s the Only publicly traded team. If they’re doing bad the NFL is losing money! That explains the back to back HOF QBS.The packers will never be a bottom tier team. It’s bad for business!?

Their small market is feasting on the large market Bears, which in effect makes them a quasi large market!

I’m done. I’m not passing this shit down to my children.

Last edited:

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
No man that bleeds the same you bleed should beat you this many times. This is an organization issue.

The Bears need new owners.

That offensive game plan was absolute dog shit.

Eberflus an Co. should be on the hot seat.

You have to beat GB.

Sidebar: The NFL might be rigged to favor certain teams. The packers held every fucking play.

There’s vested interests in the packers.It’s the Only publicly traded team. If there doing bad the NFL is losing money! That explains the back to back HOF QBS.The packers will never be a bottom tier team. It’s bad for business!?

Their small market is feasting on the large market Bears, which in effect makes them a quasi large market!

I’m done. I’m not passing this shit down to my children.

The holding was particularly blatant tonight. Not the reason they lost but very annoying. Especially on the sack. He literally wrapped his arms around him and for some reason they decided to pick up the flag. It's very frustrating to watch.