This is it guys! This will be a franchises changing pick

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
This is the pick we`ve all been waiting for. This is the one thats going to change this franchise for the next decade and put an end to the decades of mediocre to terrible QB play this franchise has suffered through. We will no longer come up short because we dont have a QB who can win games. Those days will be over the minute this kid takes the field and is the starter. The franchise has changed. Book it!!!

Geezer

Liked Posts:
Hope so, MM75! We've been waiting for a guy like this for ever! Just hope he finally gives us that winner at the QB position that we've waiting for since Jim McMahon.

Just heard that the Pats selected our other possible choice at that position, Mac Jones!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the pick we`ve all been waiting for. This is the one thats going to change this franchise for the next decade and put an end to the decades of mediocre to terrible QB play this franchise has suffered through. We will no longer come up short because we dont have a QB who can win games. Those days will be over the minute this kid takes the field and is the starter. The franchise has changed. Book it!!!

I absolutely 100% agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greg23

Liked Posts:
5th times a charm for Pace!!!!

Giraffe
MITCHAPALOOZA
Big Dick Nick
Red Rifle
Fields

Liked Posts:
We`re going to find out how good Nagy is pretty quickly when Fields takes the field. Yeah im not thrilled with Nagy but to be fair Scrubisky and Foles arent in the same league talent wise as Fields.
I agree Fields is wayyyy more talented, but to me Nagy has shown his true colors, I don’t have any expectations that he will help this kid much, but I hope I’m wrong

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Hope so. I haven't been as excited for a draft pick ever. This one feels different
Same. I cant remember the last time i was this excited over a draft pick. Since its a QB im going to say ive never been this excited. This is the guy i wanted the same way i wanted Mahomes a few years ago. I lost my mind when he fell and i saw we had traded up.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I truly hope so. But don’t count your chickens before they hatch I saw the same damn posts when Bears drafted Trubisky.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I truly hope so. But don’t count your chickens before they hatch I saw the same damn posts when Bears drafted Trubisky.

maybe a few but also a ton of why not Watson posts. I have yet to read a why not Mac Jones post. It’s different, embrace the April happiness!

Kenny Loggins

Liked Posts:
How do you think Jones is feeling after all the hoopla that he was going top SF. Turned the draft off to watch the Sox, was trying to time when it got to #20. Turned on to a break to see next pick was Vegas only to see Da Bears got Fields. Was happy but now we see if Nagy can coach him up.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This gives Pace/Nagy some leeway, but I don't even care at this point.
2nd & 3rd to land an OT and WR/CB.

Hopefully Fields uses a bit of slide anger to propel him skyward.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I agree with the premise of this thread. The right QB can change a franchise's fortunes--that includes the GM and HC as well.

I think we can agree that outside of QB, pace hasn't done an awful job. Once upon a time we had an elite defense. They've since aged but still servicable.

And we have some nice pieces on the offense in Robinson (let us pray having Fields convinces him to stay), Montgomery is good when we actually use him and Kmet looks good when he's given a shot. Mooney looks like a steal as well.

We obviously need to upgrade OT and add more juice at WR but top-down I don't think this roster is bad. I think Fields saves Pace and Nagy's asses.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you think Jones is feeling after all the hoopla that he was going top SF. Turned the draft off to watch the Sox, was trying to time when it got to #20. Turned on to a break to see next pick was Vegas only to see Da Bears got Fields. Was happy but now we see if Nagy can coach him up.

I think Jones is actually feeling real good about things right now.

Freddie Mitchell

The bears cause me misery
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Ohio Bobcats
We`re going to find out how good Nagy is pretty quickly when Fields takes the field. Yeah im not thrilled with Nagy but to be fair Scrubisky and Foles arent in the same league talent wise as Fields.
I think fields may actually fit into Nagy's scheme with Mitch never really did. Draft some olineman and lets role.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I agree with the premise of this thread. The right QB can change a franchise's fortunes--that includes the GM and HC as well.

I think we can agree that outside of QB, pace hasn't done an awful job. Once upon a time we had an elite defense. They've since aged but still servicable.

And we have some nice pieces on the offense in Robinson (let us pray having Fields convinces him to stay), Montgomery is good when we actually use him and Kmet looks good when he's given a shot. Mooney looks like a steal as well.

We obviously need to upgrade OT and add more juice at WR but top-down I don't think this roster is bad. I think Fields saves Pace and Nagy's asses.
Protect Fields and add weapons...