This is the Official superbowl Halve time show thread

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I have been waiting for this halve time show for literally my whole entire life as far as the calibre of talent that is going to be up upon the halve time show stage tonight I mean are you kidding me? MJB? Snoop? Dre? Em? AND Kendrik? All together? Just think of all the hits these all have put together that they will be putting together, together tonight?

I am literally mixing up my gin inside my juice right now thinking about it but I know there will be hateration in the dancerie because most of the boomer type of members here forgot about Dre even before they forgot what used to bring them happiness but at least they can say that they sort of like rap tonight because Em will be up there with the other artists. No capping from me and the highest of keys but Kendrik Lamarr is going to literally make this show slap harder than if it slapped with only the older artists because THE RECIPE is a lock to be in the programme and he's hands down the most talented rapper of all in this set don't @ at me if you disagree and if you do next episode for you!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@VashalasX dropping threads like they're hot.

Don't be amazed when 50 cent makes a special guest appearance.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
@VashalasX dropping threads like they're hot.

Don't be amazed when 50 cent makes a special guest appearance.
That is literally towards being expected in my humble-O but what will you do if you see 2PAC SHAKUR up upon a stage in his nee holographic metaverse form?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is literally towards being expected in my humble-O but what will you do if you see 2PAC SHAKUR up upon a stage in his nee holographic metaverse form?

I have never thought about this, but it is most likely to happen. Good call!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
The Tupac thing has been rumored/speculated about the last week or so. I’d bet the other rappers don’t allow it. Then again maybe it’s not their call. I’d assume if they voiced displeasure with it they wouldn’t do it. And I can’t imagine the performers are cool with it. Honestly, who the hell is cool with that hologram shit? The people who came up with the technology? Lowlifes who only think about ways to make money? Kids? Shits creepy and morbid when they do it with a dead person.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
The Tupac thing has been rumored/speculated about the last week or so. I’d bet the other rappers don’t allow it. Then again maybe it’s not their call. I’d assume if they voiced displeasure with it they wouldn’t do it. And I can’t imagine the performers are cool with it. Honestly, who the hell is cool with that hologram shit? The people who came up with the technology? Lowlifes who only think about ways to make money? Kids? Shits creepy and morbid when they do it with a dead person.
That's so many and various literally flat out assumptions you're proposing as foregone conclusions to justify or back up your close-minded take. Be better

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
That's so many and various literally flat out assumptions you're proposing as foregone conclusions to justify or back up your close-minded take. Be better

What gave away the assumptions? Me stating they are assumptions?

When I already clarify I’m making an assumption its not really necessary for you to point it out. I already did it in the post. Thanks for repeating what I already clarified though.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

Brother, I like you. You do seem to be on the spectrum or have other things wrong with you but that's okay.

I'll just be blunt (no pun intended), some people like Ed just hate blacks.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I would watch this, but I will literally work during this Super Bowl (making pizza and/or frying wings and tendies). I am not looking for sympathy because as a government worker I will receive extra pay for working Sunday and overnight.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I would watch this, but I will literally work during this Super Bowl (making pizza and/or frying wings and tendies). I am not looking for sympathy because as a government worker I will receive extra pay for working Sunday and overnight.

Thank you for your service my Jewish brother.