This is the Official superbowl Halve time show thread

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It's always bizarre when people argue music. Literally the most subjective topic out there. Fans of artists seem to easily get threatened when others are not impressed or share the same tastes. It's like a "whoa, my favorite artist of all time who changed my life is not as big as I thought they were!" Who cares, what matters to you doesn't need to be confirmed by someone else.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
You let them watch the only white performer that historically rapped about killing "fags". Great parenting.

Good thing you shielded them from the evil blacks.

should I not listen to Eminem because he says that word? Is that what you’re saying? Eminem is a bad influence and should be canceled for using that word?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Why would I need to tell you something you’ve already claimed to know?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Are you suggesting Justin Timberlake sexually assaulted Janet Jackson?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We weren’t familiar with most of the artists so to be safe around the kids we turned off the halftime entertainment. I was familiar with Eminem so we let the kids watch that. Thought it was okay.
Holy FUCK

This is a joke, right?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Well here is your chance to clarify your position.
I don’t even know what you’re asking me. You seem to be of the assumption that Justin Timberlake sexually assaulted Janet Jackson. And would I be mad if Kanye West sexually assaulted Taylor Swift?Justin Timberlake didn’t sexually assault Janet Jackson though. So you want me to answer a question based on a false premise.

Do you really think Justin Timberlake sexually assaulted Janet Jackson? Are you going to answer this question or just keep deflecting?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Obviously based on your question asking me if I would be mad at Kanye West you clearly think Justin Timberlake sexually assaulted Janet Jackson lol.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Well, as I said..I didn't watch the show for the stated reasons, but every rapper I've seen on TV grabs their dick and most use the N word a lot..I have even seen Blige grab her crotch
So you watch rap on tv. I'm confused.