This is the Official superbowl Halve time show thread

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw Snoop open for Dave Matthews Band a few years back and not only did my wife and I comment about how skinny he was, so did Dave. Something reminiscent of "I thought you were supposed to get the munchies." Awesome concert.

Dude is besties with Martha Stewart who probably cleaned up the way he eats. Martha don't put up with refined sugars and empty calories.

Bust

Liked Posts:
which is kinda ironic with how much he smokes

good genetics

on a side note, dr. dre had some great hits of his own. Dude sold his beats brand headphones to apple for 3 billion. They said headphones in general are very easy to assemble with cheap components so they make tons of profit.

Dr. Dre is to headphones as what George Foreman was to burger grills. Both have pocketed billions and still pocket royalties per sale to this day #woah

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well now that we finally got a hip hop half time show can we get a classical half time? Maybe the last 8 minutes of Mahler’s 2nd with a Leonard Bernstein hologram conducting? (Not sure America is ready for 8 minutes of a gay conductor’s O face though).

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well now that we finally got a hip hop half time show can we get a classical half time? Maybe the last 8 minutes of Mahler’s 2nd with a Leonard Bernstein hologram conducting? (Not sure America is ready for 8 minutes of a gay conductor’s O face though).
White or black? And will dicks be grabbed? Gotta protect the children from the blacks

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I honestly never even heard of him until the show. ?‍♂️

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I’m not really a rap fan but thought “lose yourself” was a bad decision. That’d be way down on the list for me

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
holy chit @Grimson this thread has FOUR THOUSAND VIEWS and almost as many posts as the SB gameday thread lol

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No cap high key I was also expecting Dr Dre to summon the hologram of Johan Sebastian Bach just for shock and awe.