This is the Official superbowl Halve time show thread

mecha

Liked Posts:
thats not how boomers work
@Grimson is right. boomers just kind of hate things that other people like. which makes me boomeresque, I guess. but they throw in kind of the victimization thing like, "oh shit them damn rappers are doing the halftime show, I will never have good things in life ever again!!" much like manufactured right-wing talking points #trigger them because they just read the headlines and don't read any of the actual material for context.

this is not my world view. apologies for my absence, I was on a brutal work trip.

Bust

Liked Posts:
@Grimson is right. boomers just kind of hate things that other people like. which makes me boomeresque, I guess. but they throw in kind of the victimization thing like, "oh shit them damn rappers are doing the halftime show, I will never have good things in life ever again!!" much like manufactured right-wing talking points #trigger them because they just read the headlines and don't read any of the actual material for context.

this is not my world view. apologies for my absence, I was on a brutal work trip.

I can't blame them. It was hip hop / rap which killed off rock and roll. The next generation of wannabe guns n roses never got a shot cause no record label was going to sign them

Bust

Liked Posts:
ah, you're part of the "RaP iSn'T rEaL mUsIc!11" crowd

you're a real winner in life

Just blame the suburban white boys. They all gravitated toward rap.

Old school rap concerts it was a sea of whitey's in the crowd

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol @ Fox News being mad at Eminem for "kneeling" but Dr. Dre literally says "still not loving police" and that goes seemingly unnoticed? the kneeling thing is just some kind of right-wing agenda/talking point bullshit. which is fascinating given there are actual service people that are like "dude, defending that freedom is literally why I served"

they're fucking clowns

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I’m not really a rap fan but thought “lose yourself” was a bad decision. That’d be way down on the list for me

It is about stepping up and seizing the opportunity before you which makes sense in the context of 2 teams trying to win the SB.

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
lol @ Fox News being mad at Eminem for "kneeling" but Dr. Dre literally says "still not loving police" and that goes seemingly unnoticed? the kneeling thing is just some kind of right-wing agenda/talking point bullshit. which is fascinating given there are actual service people that are like "dude, defending that freedom is literally why I served"

they're fucking clowns

both sides are horribad. The left while ignoring eminem are concerned with getting freaks like Lia Thomas into female swimming = equal rights my arse

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I disagree. Not all people are the same. I didn’t watch the halftime show because I have never watched….regardless of who the entertainment was. I have a little thing I do when it’s on and some of the people that have been coming to watch the game now participate. It has become a annual thing.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I disagree. Not all people are the same. I didn’t watch the halftime show because I have never watched….regardless of who the entertainment was. I have a little thing I do when it’s on and some of the people that have been coming to watch the game now participate. It has become a annual thing.
You smoke the reefer at halvetime?