This is the Official superbowl Halve time show thread

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Mary J Blige has a vagina. Please stop obsessing on the irrelevant, falsivities. You're going on about things that did not happen during the show. As I type this, I have one hand on my cock and the other one is giving you the finger. The middle.

Speech to text??

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ah, you're part of the "RaP iSn'T rEaL mUsIc!11" crowd

Some is better than others. Not all is rednecky uber-twangy with massive drawls & accents, but some sure is.
Some rap has musical & lyrical content some is terrible. Some Pop stars are autotune no talent media clowns. Others are talented, write, & perform their own music.

Some sports commentators know their shit. Others know they're shit. (ie Joe Buck)

I found this one pretty funny though ?

music history.jpg

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I see literally multiple posts from yourselve inside that thread maybe perhaps you are literally white girl waisted?
I just got a notification inside my notification inbox just now that this post from literally a week ago was just disliked by a poster with username: @Angry Boomer but have zero clue why this was something that has transpired just now as this post is literally 7 days old and inside a thread from literally last week, and has zero to do with the poster whomst is disliking it. Is this a system error or is this a poster attempting to troll me with randomized post rating system notifications because I will literally never understand because it seems so random especially since I have never heard of this poster and my post has zero to do with him even if I had!

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just got a notification inside my notification inbox just now that this post from literally a week ago was just disliked by a poster with username: @Angry Boomer but have zero clue why this was something that has transpired just now as this post is literally 7 days old and inside a thread from literally last week, and has zero to do with the poster whomst is disliking it. Is this a system error or is this a poster attempting to troll me with randomized post rating system notifications because I will literally never understand because it seems so random especially since I have never heard of this poster and my post has zero to do with him even if I had!
Maybe, I just got around to reading that entire thread?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Maybe, I just got around to reading that entire thread?
Who even are you and why would you decide to read week old posts and then make a rating on this one ? because it literally makes no sense just seems like trolling especially since you obviously didn't do it by accident and it wasn't a system error.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who even are you and why would you decide to read week old posts and then make a rating on this one ? because it literally makes no sense just seems like trolling especially since you obviously didn't do it by accident and it wasn't a system error.
100_4598.JPG

Here Vash...Go for a ride