This is the Official superbowl Halve time show thread

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
But I have 2 simple questions for anyone here who watched it.

The answer to both is "none" because it's most televised event on the planet and the performing artists are not dummies.

It's like asking did Tom Petty fire up a joint in the middle of his halftime show.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The answer to both is "none" because it's most televised event on the planet and the performing artists are not dummies.

It's like asking did Tom Petty fire up a joint in the middle of his halftime show.
Well, I'm glad they didn't perform in their usual fashion, But your comparison is wrong, because Petty lighting up a joint might be illegal, while the rappers grabbing their dicks and using the N word is just ethics

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't get to watch the halftime show as we had people over with their young kids and they didn't want to take a chance and expose their kids to the foul language and sexual content many rappers have in their act.

But I have 2 simple questions for anyone here who watched it.

How many times did the performers grab their dicks during the show?

Did they use the N word?
:jonesy:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Well, I'm glad they didn't perform in their usual fashion, But your comparison is wrong, because Petty lighting up a joint might be illegal, while the rappers grabbing their dicks and using the N word is just ethics

Mary J Blige has a vagina. Please stop obsessing on the irrelevant, falsivities. You're going on about things that did not happen during the show. As I type this, I have one hand on my cock and the other one is giving you the finger. The middle.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
anyone watching the halftime show for actual entertainment must live their life on social media and get excited about the Rock's clout chasing ass beforehand.

the halftime show's only reason for existing is to complain about it.

That being said, I enjoyed those performers in the past. But smashing it into a halftime show is pointless for actual entertainment value.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mary J Blige has a vagina. Please stop obsessing on the irrelevant, falsivities. You're going on about things that did not happen during the show. As I type this, I have one hand on my cock and the other one is giving you the finger. The middle.
Well, as I said..I didn't watch the show for the stated reasons, but every rapper I've seen on TV grabs their dick and most use the N word a lot..I have even seen Blige grab her crotch

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
We weren’t familiar with most of the artists so to be safe around the kids we turned off the halftime entertainment. I was familiar with Eminem so we let the kids watch that. Thought it was okay.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
We weren’t familiar with most of the artists so to be safe around the kids we turned off the halftime entertainment. I was familiar with Eminem so we let the kids watch that. Thought it was okay.

lmfao

bitch ass sheltered white loser

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
LOL. What did you think would happen? The only inappropriate thing that has ever happened during a halftime show was commited by a white dude named justin timberlake.