CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Good point. My sanity can only absorb one or two visits to the meat-board annually, and when I do, Run & Shit is still as Special person as ever, how y'all hang in here with this football posting version of BB?
You should be careful calling him by something other than his actual username. He'll either put you on ignore, and run and cry to the mods like a bitch.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If Leftwich brings the same kind of energy and intensity as this thread, bring him aboard.

As a former NFL Qb.......that should be a big help to Fields

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Good point. My sanity can only absorb one or two visits to the meat-board annually, and when I do, Run & Shit is still as Special person as ever, how y'all hang in here with this football posting version of BB?
>>>>>#60

You come here initiating a lotta non football, non Bear related b.s.
Instead of coming here.....just go have sex with your mom and stop commenting here...... ya shit bag SOB

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It wasn’t about his screaming. It was about his Will to Win, commitment to his team and how he is a leader of men — his teammates would have run through a brick wall for him.

The guy has had tremendous success as an OC. We can split hairs and try to credit him or discredit him for it… but it cannot be denied that he is an extremely successful OC. And without any “can’t miss” coaching candidates out there, he would be a Tier 1 guy for me (along with a few others) and I would not be upset if he gets the job.

:) ? Thanks ! Payton34Sayers40
You totally get it. Great to know, there are still ppl like you, out here.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
>>>>>#60

You come here initiating a lotta non football, non Bear related b.s.
Instead of coming here.....just go have sex with your mom and stop commenting here...... ya shit bag SOB
Why so mean? Btw, I like your Leadership style, taking command of your thread and refusing to allow it to get hijacked. Mad respect, son.

That said, your premise is still flawed. You want leadership and da passion and commitment to winning from our HC. And I then suggested those are, in fact, not the primary qualities one should seek for the position. We need football smarts, someone that can innovate, builds a great team of coordinators and position coaches, develops talent, is both proactive and also reactive at appropriate times on game day.

Sorry that I’ve overstayed my welcome in your thread, and thanks for having me.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
See @:21 and at least view the last couple minutes. Look at what Leftwich's teammates say about him.

So then you are saying Leftwhich showed this to Brady and that’s how he threw for 40 TDs? Dang nabbit Leftwhich never sleeps!

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Where would Tom Brady be in his career without Byron Leftwich? questions like this keep me up at night.

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
Where would Tom Brady be in his career without Byron Leftwich? questions like this keep me up at night.
TBF, Brady looked completely washed up his last year and a half in NE. And that’s with the great Savior (as many round here like to call him) Josh McDaniels at OC. Granted the talent back in NE wasn’t nearly what it is here in Tampa, but still, you’ve got to give some credit to the system implemented by Arians and Leftwich. And let’s not forget Big Lenny was also left for dead before resurrecting his career. Goes to show you get enough talented players, AND, put them in the right system and you can be successful.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
View attachment 16934
All 5 fans of the Akron Zips went home sad that night. That's some serious MACtion.

The stands were like that at Miami, too. They used to have a giveaway, where if they read off the last four of your SSN and you were there, you'd get a free semester of tuition.

I got to see some good players up close (Randy Moss, Bonzi Wells, etc.)!

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
TBF, Brady looked completely washed up his last year and a half in NE. And that’s with the great Savior (as many round here like to call him) Josh McDaniels at OC. Granted the talent back in NE wasn’t nearly what it is here in Tampa, but still, you’ve got to give some credit to the system implemented by Arians and Leftwich. And let’s not forget Big Lenny was also left for dead before resurrecting his career. Goes to show you get enough talented players, AND, put them in the right system and you can be successful.

Guess that's the natural course of order when the only guy you got to throw to is an old ass midget.