Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If the Bears still have the 20 pick, how in the hell did they get Russell Wilson? Its literally not realistic and almost impossible especially with Pace as GM. Why am I not surprised that this board's posters act like they do.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Someone mocked Najee at #8? Lmao

msadows

Liked Posts:
this guy was an NFL Executive for nearly 2 decades.

I think its stupid to think fields drops out of the top 10. Maybe casserly is finally losing it.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I personally am not high on Fields and could definitely see him sliding out of the top 10, but its asanine to think he will drop as far as #24.

I also think Toney will be a bust. Kyle Trask helped Toney into having a good year, just like he did for Pitts. I think both players will get over drafted and Toney in particular will be the far bigger flop.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Pretty sure Charley Casserly soils his diaper, takes it off, and sorts through it like he's a fucking psychic reading someone's palm to determine his mock drafts. In other words, the dude's opinions generally suck, and are wrong.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If the Bears still have the 20 pick, how in the hell did they get Russell Wilson? Its literally not realistic and almost impossible especially with Pace as GM. Why am I not surprised that this board's posters act like they do.
Why you on here tryin to kill dreams? Lol
f63MeEy.gif

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Charlie Casserly you cleaver bastard! Most NFL fans have forgotten your name and with one braindead mock you get thousands of clicks for the next few weeks.

Liked Posts:
Seems a waste to draft Fields at 20 to backup Russel Wilson.

How are we going to trade for Wilson and still be able to draft anyone at #20?

If Seattle is willing to move on from Wilson its because they think they see a viable replacement in THIS class. Theyre going to want that 20th pick.

If Seattle is that willing to move on from a QB like Wilson, and other franchise with standout QB talents are doing similar, that should be a pretty good indication of just how good this QB class is in the eyes of various scouts and GMs. Especially when theyre cost controlled for 4-5 seasons.

I like Wilson. Hes my favorite non Bear player in the league. But Id be fine with holding off to take anyone of Jones, Feilds or move up big for Zach Wilson.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Here's a mock i can get behind. Now it's maybe a little unrealistic (most mocks are) but not that unrealistic that it can't happen. The only thought i would give is if i'd draft T.Lance or M.Jones at #13 if both are there and the top 3 are off the board. Both are huge hit or misses but i'd probably go with Lance.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Here's a mock i can get behind. Now it's maybe a little unrealistic (most mocks are) but not that unrealistic that it can't happen. The only thought i would give is if i'd draft T.Lance or M.Jones at #13 if both are there and the top 3 are off the board. Both are huge hit or misses but i'd probably go with Lance.

I'd like this....however we'd need another fa vet qb along with foles to get us thru this year (a. Smith would be an option in this scenario)