This mock draft from SI has

msadows

Liked Posts:
@msadows should note...you don't have to get all jealous and crap all over a calledit. Just acknowledge it and move on or don't say anything.

No, anyone can #called it.

I'm just saying, if you are gonna come in here doing a calledit you probably shouldnt have blown that "calledit" on our best offensive player(Montgomery).

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Sims/Burton/Shaheen/Kmet/Graham... how many draft picks and dollars has Pace thrown at this position for it to be average at it's absolute best, but mostly garbage.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
No, anyone can #called it.

I'm just saying, if you are gonna come in here doing a calledit you probably shouldnt have blown that "calledit" on our best offensive player(Montgomery).

We will see where Monty is in a couple years.

I like Monty too but I won't act like he was going to be the next HOFer like msadows last year.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
We will see where they both are in a couple years.

I like claypool too but I won't act like he was going to be the next HOFer like remy was last year.

The Bears could really use him with Mooney the only WR under contract heading into the offseason.

He was clearly the better more productive player on the same friggen team. Kmet was all “upside” and I don’t think he had much to begin with.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This aged well.
What do you mean? LOL!! I was 100 % correct. Glad we didn't draft x2 corners. Especially Igbinoghene who has barely played for the Dolphins.

We didn't have another pick until the 5th. Thankfully we got Mooney, but this draft was deemed a very deep draft for wide receivers. Also Jk Dobbins and Jonathan Taylor were in play. We also had first choice at TE.

In fact, it was well known we needed more offensive help this draft. No one knew the extent Covid would have on constricting the cap space forcing us to move on from Fuller.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kmet was a solid pick and will be even better over the next few years

If you disagree fight me