this nonsense comparing Mitch trubisky to Aaron Rodgers has to stop

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Does Trubs remind anyone else of Matt Hasselbeck?

I have no idea what type of QB prospect Hasselbeck was coming out of college. I don't think you do either especially given that it was an entirely​ different era.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Trubisky reminds me of a more athletic Derek Carr. Strong arm, accurate, doesn't make many mistakes yet will push the ball.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
To me it seems like Mitch can put a football where the receiver can actually catch it in stride. I saw him throw a football thru a tire from around 30 yards last week. Thats it though, the same NC game and same ball thru tire footage. We need to see him in a game.

If you were paying attention draft day, the film on Solomon thomas was him destroying trubs.

Cant wait til he plays in a real NFL game so we can actually discuss this subject.

gmoney1994

Liked Posts:
The only non sense that needs to stop is the OP's reading comprehension. You do realize the author is comparing Mitch T to Aaron Rodger's college scouting report not the current Aaron Rodgers right?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damnit! I was told Mitch was a Rodgers clone performed by the North Koreans and paid for by the Russians. Is any of that still true? This liking titties thing is starting to worry me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
Damnit! I was told Mitch was a Rodgers clone performed by the North Koreans and paid for by the Russians. Is any of that still true? This liking titties thing is starting to worry me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely a deviation in the programming.

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
The only non sense that needs to stop is the OP's reading comprehension. You do realize the author is comparing Mitch T to Aaron Rodger's college scouting report not the current Aaron Rodgers right?
Good point, fame can really do something to a man.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Here's the primary difference between them:

The fans of the team Mitch plays for actually have teeth.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The comparisons are spot on. I don't like either of them.

Hopefully that can change for Trubisky. (hate the Tar Heels)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trubisky reminds me of a more athletic Derek Carr. Strong arm, accurate, doesn't make many mistakes yet will push the ball.

Carr is a proven good quarterback who has a much better college career than Trubisky. If Trubisky is anywhere close to the ability of Carr it will be a good draft pick.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To me it seems like Mitch can put a football where the receiver can actually catch it in stride. I saw him throw a football thru a tire from around 30 yards last week. Thats it though, the same NC game and same ball thru tire footage. We need to see him in a game.

If you were paying attention draft day, the film on Solomon thomas was him destroying trubs.

Cant wait til he plays in a real NFL game so we can actually discuss this subject.

Thomas is a stud and did have a great game against Trubisky.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thomas is a stud and did have a great game against Trubisky.

Didn't realize DL played directly against QBs, kinda figured there were some guys in between them whose job it is to prevent that kind of thing...

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:

I get it. This is all very premature. You want to see him in action. Lets wait and see how he handles a stud like Thomas. When you're one on one with that monster are you still alpha? When Mitch and Thomas are staring into each other in the eyes, we will know what Mitch is made of... Does he take it? Or does he give it to him like the champ?

I haven't completely given up hope on Trubs. I fantasize about watching him make the NFL his bitch! Who knows, this time next year Mitch might be discount double checking the NFL into the ground!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The comparisons are spot on. I don't like either of them.

Hopefully that can change for Trubisky. (hate the Tar Heels)

Well, they did all they could to mess him up so you can look at him as a victim of NC if that helps. jk

Solomon Thomas did have a great game against NC. Can't throw the ball away at that point and Mitchell had no chance to make a play on that jail break. Thomas forward is faster than Mitchell backwards. Thomas lined up inside and was completely unblocked with Mitchell taking the snap under center. Trubisky almost spun away and got shirt tackled but ultimately a fail.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...holds-as-solomon-thomas-beasts-on-final-play/

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Carr is a proven good quarterback who has a much better college career than Trubisky. If Trubisky is anywhere close to the ability of Carr it will be a good draft pick.

Comparison I made was skill set and play style. Of course Trubisky hasn't proven himself as he hasn't played yet. As far as college production, level of competition comes into play and yes if he plays like Carr in the NFL it'll be a very nice pick.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This thread is the first time I've heard there were comparisons between Trubisky and Rodgers.