Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quick question: IS the second link something that is supposed to be viewed as a negative?

It was to show how different they are because, you know, Rodgers likes dick.

On a more serious note, on style of play and attributes, he reminds me most of Rodgers though obviously a comparison like that doesn't go very far. Like and as good as are 2 very different things. Rodgers has a stronger arm and a more natural throwing motion. Trubisky's arm stays in line with his target a long time and it costs him some velocity while helping his accuracy. Why it looks a little like a push throw. Fortunately he's a strong guy and there's plenty of pace left and it doesn't seem to wane when he can't set.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Ahh....

123ec66e588aeeeadb42a76ab8b03d8f.jpg

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
I'm super pro gay. If you're straight you should thank the millions of smarter and more attractive gay men for every dick they suck because if not for them, you might never get laid.

Just thought it was a funny way to rib on mitch and Aaron and bring up the comparisons.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

On a more serious note, on style of play and attributes, he reminds me most of Rodgers though obviously a comparison like that doesn't go very far. Like and as good as are 2 very different things. Rodgers has a stronger arm and a more natural throwing motion. Trubisky's arm stays in line with his target a long time and it costs him some velocity while helping his accuracy. Why it looks a little like a push throw. Fortunately he's a strong guy and there's plenty of pace left and it doesn't seem to wane when he can't set.

I'm not sure about this.. A colleague of mine here in Pittsburgh was busting on me after the draft. and he said that he never seen any pics with Mitchell and a female other then his mommy.. He said he was as gay as Rodgers. I said I would not care how gay he was if he plays anything like Rodgers I would be happy with him.

On a side note I am a huge fan of Trubiskey and I have read a lot about him.. He does have a lot of gay traits, he use to help his mom with the kids and house work, he is super organized, quiet, passive, and I think I read something like the Star QB in Ohio HS QB who took his mom to prom?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...ft-2017-jets-texans/r9cguag8p2uk18g30ylmh955d

While some good points are made.... this has to stop!

He may have the talent but he is nothing like the ineffable Aaron Rogers!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-d_-ELUQAAq4rj.jpg

To be fair, the anonymous person compared Trubisky to Rodgers when the quarterback was coming into the NFL, not at his current status.
So you are complaining that the 2 month old article compares Trubisky to Rodgers when he was coming out (of the draft, not the closet) and you are complaining?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure about this.. A colleague of mine here in Pittsburgh was busting on me after the draft. and he said that he never seen any pics with Mitchell and a female other then his mommy.. He said he was as gay as Rodgers. I said I would not care how gay he was if he plays anything like Rodgers I would be happy with him.

On a side note I am a huge fan of Trubiskey and I have read a lot about him.. He does have a lot of gay traits, he use to help his mom with the kids and house work, he is super organized, quiet, passive, and I think I read something like the Star QB in Ohio HS QB who took his mom to prom?

Having an Oedipus Rex complex does not make him gay.

Rise

Liked Posts:

Every gay guy I know never shuts up and always has an opinion. Quiet and passive my virgin ass.

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
Whether it's when he's coming out or coming into the NFL the comps dont seem to match.

However, upon reflection a tweet saying I like kissing titties seems pretty gay nohomo

AussieBear

I'm super pro gay. If you're straight you should thank the millions of smarter and more attractive gay men for every dick they suck because if not for them, you might never get laid.

Just thought it was a funny way to rib on mitch and Aaron and bring up the comparisons.

but i thought mitch be da bitch in a rodgers/truibisky tango.. maybe they is mo similar than you thank in areas... anonymous sources coming out of fl say as much

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Why the fck are you complaining on this site? None of us wrote that article. You should complain to the writer and the site where that article came from.

BearUp

Liked Posts:
Does Trubs remind anyone else of Matt Hasselbeck?

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wouldn't compare them. I think, in general, comparisons are stupid.