This OLine is a joke!

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Wow. All off-season to address this problem area and this is the best we have?? Horribly bad! A joke of a line!

Pace, Pace, Pace.....

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Hey Ryan Pace! If your reading this send me a message. Ill take 1 million dollars and do exactly what your guys are doing. I can stand out there and take up space for 1 second just as well as they can and for much cheaper.

Nobody on the Bears offensive line is actually blocking anybody. They are just large bodies that get in the defenders way for a second or 2. The entire line needs to be replaced.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It’s almost like most ccs posters knew this was the biggest flaw on the roster and wanted more draft/FA resources spent on it. Instead, the big signing was a pass rusher that hasnt done much, and no high draft picks used on the line

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Hey Ryan Pace! If your reading this send me a message. Ill take 1 million dollars and do exactly what your guys are doing. I can stand out there and take up space for 1 second just as well as they can and for much cheaper.

Nobody on the Bears offensive line is actually blocking anybody. They are just large bodies that get in the defenders way for a second or 2. The entire line needs to be replaced.

Haahaa. So true. Sign me up for the job!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Are you a big, giant fatty?

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
It’s almost like most ccs posters knew this was the biggest flaw on the roster and wanted more draft/FA resources spent on it. Instead, the big signing was a pass rusher that hasnt done much, and no high draft picks used on the line

Good point. I mean, even arm chair QB’s knew better. You win MUST win in the trenches before you can win anywhere else.

How tha fug did Pace completely whiff on addressing this area? That is a fireable offense if you ask me. Another wasted season. Even if we luck out and somehow make the playoffs, this team is not going anywhere with this atrocious Oline.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Good point. I mean, even arm chair QB’s knew better. You win MUST win in the trenches before you can win anywhere else.

How tha fug did Pace completely whiff on addressing this area? That is a fireable offense if you ask me. Another wasted season. Even if we luck out and somehow make the playoffs, this team is not going anywhere with this atrocious Oline.

agreed. If he wants to save the season, he better find a good o lineman in a trade this week. But, I’m sure he will find out those guys aren’t really offered much

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Wow. All off-season to address this problem area and this is the best we have?? Horribly bad! A joke of a line!

Pace, Pace, Pace.....

Leno needs to be benched. No way can Spriggs or Hambright be any worse than him.

Massie isn't terrible but he's not good either.

Ifedi wouldn't be starting on 31 other NFL teams.

Whitehair has his moments but I personally feel that he is horrible as a run blocker.

Coward and Bars aren't even 2nd stringers on 31 other teams.

Next weeks OL could look like:

Leno, Coward, Mustipher, Ifedi, Massie

YIKES!

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
The O line seriously needs to be addressed this week... We just lost whitehair maybe, already lost Danials... Makes sense to sign Spain.... Who else is available? Sumo wrestlers?