This Shits Over!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I believe this is the type of behavior you were alluding to the other day when talking to @Xuder O'Clam about the current state of living in the US. It is seriously out of control. I'm assuming the guy getting yelled at had some 'Biden' bumper sticker or something. It does look like in the video he might have a flag on his truck too.

We can't even show support for the person we are voting for without getting harassed, yelled at, or put in dangerous situations like this that could have resulted in a wreak. This shit sucks

Look at the reflection on the truck before the video even starts the guy has "Black Lives Matter" Written on the passenger door of his truck. I am sure he has some other stuff written on there as well that set the big blonde red man on fire...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Btw I thought this dude was Ace from Starship Troopers at first glance.

But like after he let himself go.

1594408187577.png
latest

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
It is... and yeah these fucking psychos are everywhere.

And Trump emboldens them to act this way.

Every time you leave your house you have to wonder if you will catch covid-19 or if you will encounter a Trumper psycho.

Taking common sense approaches to prevent the spread of a pandemic is a POLITICAL ISSUE here.

It isn't a political issue anywhere else in the world.

I don't know how people outside the US can really grasp what it is like to live in a society full of people so illogical that they consider efforts to keep everyone healthy from a pandemic as a Red vs Blue topic.

Red = Trump, it is a hoax....
Blue = It isn't a hoax and we need to do things to control it.

This is one unique American experience I wish I never knew.

The nice thing about MAGA Trumpers is that they are usually very easy to spot and avoid. In the days when you could go to the bar etc I would avoid any conversation around politics with them like the plague. If they started up with me I would always defer to the, its strange days we are living in... So how about those Bears?

I only ever got into it one time with a Trumper and he got so pissed that he paid his tab and left.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Are you arguing living in Canada is the same experience as living in the US?

I'm always happy to hear your perspective and I've always deferred to you on Canadian experience... because you live there and experience it first hand.

I live here and experience this society first hand, so yeah I know it better than you do.

Sorry if that makes me a total dick, but it is true.

If you don't believe me, move here and see for yourself.... it is worse than you realize.

Trudeau is in charge of your country.... mine is run by a narcissistic toddler.

Our experiences are fundamentally different right now.
What'd he say? Bring what back?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What's a couple of the more interesting things the Qs were saying?
Yeah. I want to hear this shit too.

The true blue Q guy was talking about Michael Flynn being pardoned so he can now start recruiting civilian patriots to help expose deep state conspirators, and that Cook county government is full of them. He wanted to talk about various local officials and their connections to the cabal. I didn't.

The other two just indicated they know more than MSM reports about Trump, and Biden is a pedo. One dropped some chit about when Mueller report finally comes out unredacted, a bunch of Dems and RINOS are going to end up in jail.

Maybe this isn't pure Q chit but it was weird unsolicited "insider" knowledge being dropped on me.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
This craze over outing "assholes", or Karens in 30 second videos is pretty pathetic. The world is stressed. People are stressed. Turn your f***ing phones off, and try a little compassion, patience, and understanding. Forgiveness is gone from our society, and we will pay for it.

Sometimes it takes a sledgehammer to get through to people.

How my company is treating the virus and masks is it is not a political statement. It is a sign of respect to others to protect them from potential spread.

The fact this clown got fired he has no one to blame but himself. There is no defending his actions. This is not a political issue. It is a safety issue and if he enters a establishment that adheres to CDC he needs to obey or shop elsewhere.

The fact he got fired. Well sometimes it takes a sledgehammer to get through these idiots.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
This is the best thread of 2020.

tenor.gif

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Did u see what went down in the background?
Of course. Well, I saw it, but I don't know what was going on between the two on the ground. I'm guessing those were two heroin buddies, and the man was trying to keep her from freaking out.