This Shits Over!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The videos I have watched do not look fake but if they were would the guy being fake fired from his job be funny or nah? Does he need to assault someone or destroy property for it to be funny?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Yes, it looks like he's acting inappropriately, rude and threating; but folks should keep in mind -- so I've read -- a non-employee asked him to put a mask on, who I read was an 'older female', and then a non-employee male pointed a phone at him, and moved towards him at least once in the video itself, and that's who he's yelling at (not an old woman or Costco employee), and he's saying 'get away from me' and walks away. We don't know what the female or male said to him, or how they addressed him, before they started filming.

There are certainly instances where an individual customer may need to address an issue with another customer, like protecting someone from an attack, but this is not one of those issues. The non-employees were coming at this man. The owner of the store is Costco. Let Costco employees handle it.

And if anyone wants to say the man in the video is a 'COVID19 threat', we should also remember: Number one, the CDC has made it clear a surgical mask "Does NOT provide the wearer with a reliable level of protection from inhaling smaller airborne particles and is not considered respiratory protection (link)." If you want respiratory protection, wear an N95 mask, wash it, and don't touch your eyes. And two, for all they knew that man may already have recovered from COVID19, and experts say it's extremely likely he is now immune, probably for life, as that is how virus immunity works. And so, he may in fact be no threat to anyone. The owner of the store is Costco. Let Costco employees handle it.

And just to note: I wear a mask, where/when appropriate.

Last edited:

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah fuck! How the fuck did I like that shitty post?
I was trying to dislike that shit.

Ok. Fixed it.