this sucks

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he Green Bay Packers are rumored to be interested in Los Angeles Rams outside linebacker Von Miller despite some obvious hurdles.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought this was going to be about your AARP rates going up

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I stopped at "rumored"

dennehy

Liked Posts:
So they will cut ZaDarius Smith and then sign a guy who will cost more (including Smith's dead cap and Miller's deal -compared to an extension for Smith), is five years older, and will likely be less productive.

Doesn't make sense.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why does this suck? Did you still hold out hope GB was going to start tearing down?

All signs point to one more year.

And that shouldn't stop the Bears from competing. If the Bears had a championship level team, this Packers team wouldn't look like a Boogeyman.

Let them go all in, the more they push this year, the more difficult decisions they will have next year. I would be more concerned for the Bears future if they traded Rodgers and reloaded. They might have enough trade assets where they wouldn't need to even slow down if they can come up with a decent QB.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Packers are picking up all of these free agents, how are they going to pay for him?
You can push a LOT of money into future years by manipulating the cap. The question to me is why Von Miller of all people would have any interest in playing for the Packers without Rodgers. Without Rodgers the Pack will struggle to give him either the highly paid deal or the ring chasing (another one) opportunity.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Green Bay's dreams vs the reality of the future the cap :

giphy.gif

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
So they will cut ZaDarius Smith and then sign a guy who will cost more (including Smith's dead cap and Miller's deal -compared to an extension for Smith), is five years older, and will likely be less productive.

Doesn't make sense.
This is troll shit only, makes no sense besides the fact that Smith is a better player.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You can push a LOT of money into future years by manipulating the cap. The question to me is why Von Miller of all people would have any interest in playing for the Packers without Rodgers. Without Rodgers the Pack will struggle to give him either the highly paid deal or the ring chasing (another one) opportunity.
I am guessing that Von Miller will either get the money he wants from the Packers or someone else. He already won his ring, twice. At this point it is all about,
Show Me The Money GIF - Show Me The Money Money Rent - Discover & Share GIFs

I don't think Miller goes anywhere unless the money is good.