Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I hate to say it but outside of Cease, Hendriks, and Abreu this team is gutless.

Blow on most of these guys and they’re injured. Because of the frequency of injury, few of them hustle, especially running to first base.

They’re bad on the bases, bad on defense and incredibly bad at situational hitting.

Something is rotten at the core of this team.

Oh and Moncada absolutely sucks if you haven’t noticed.

Last edited:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The owner snuffed out any championship potential of the team by not letting Hahn or Ken or whoever is actually in charge of that dumpster sign someone like Machado or George Springer or trade for Soto and by bringing back his cigar smoking buddy Tony DUI Fucktard to manage the team. The Sox are gutless in large part due to the fact that they have no clubhouse leadership and he refuses to implement defensive positioning because he doesn't want to acknowledge analytics which causes most of the bad fielding. Also, Moncada's slugging has nosedived since he got COVID 2 years ago.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I hate to say it but outside of Cease, Hendriks, and Abreu this team is gutless.

Blow on most of these guys and they’re injured. Because of the frequency of injury, few of them hustle, especially running to first base.

They’re bad on the bases, bad on defense and incredibly bad at situational hitting.

Something is rotten at the core of this team.

Oh and Moncada absolutely sucks if you haven’t noticed.
My apologies to Cueto. He certainly has what it takes and has exceeded any reasonable performance expectation. He should have been on my original list of guys that aren’t gutless.

By the way, Eloy is less durable than any major league player I can remember. He gets injured batting. There is no place you can hide him. It’s a shame too because he’s a wonderful guy with a great attitude that just can’t stay healthy.

Also, Grandal is hurt AGAIN. Moncada, Robert, Eloy, Grandal and Anderson are constantly getting injured. It seems they have a regular rotation that they follow. Just crazy!

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My apologies to Cueto. He certainly has what it takes and has exceeded any reasonable performance expectation. He should have been on my original list of guys that aren’t gutless.

By the way, Eloy is less durable than any major league player I can remember. He gets injured batting. There is no place you can hide him. It’s a shame too because he’s a wonderful guy with a great attitude that just can’t stay healthy.

Also, Grandal is hurt AGAIN. Moncada, Robert, Eloy, Grandal and Anderson are constantly getting injured. It seems they have a regular rotation that they follow. Just crazy!

I've had similar thoughts about the Sox in general, but Eloy in particular.

Funny, cuz I had an Ortho recently recommend people who do PT/training for the Hawks and Sox.

I remember thinking, "The Sox can't figure out how to keep Eloy healthy when he's standing still."

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I've had similar thoughts about the Sox in general, but Eloy in particular.

Funny, cuz I had an Ortho recently recommend people who do PT/training for the Hawks and Sox.

I remember thinking, "The Sox can't figure out how to keep Eloy healthy when he's standing still."
Kopech just hurt his knee again too. It just doesn’t stop!