Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Not even Rodgers or Brady can win with roster nor coaching staff. Defense sucks. Offense sucks. Fire everybody for this clusterfuck.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not even Rodgers or Brady can win with roster nor coaching staff. Defense sucks. Offense sucks. Fire everybody for this clusterfuck.

I see someone's late for their hormone injections

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But why...didnt u see how stoic the coach and GM were during that 5 game losing streak

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I see someone's late for their hormone injections
It’s been 11 years since Bears won a playoff game. The McCaskeys are ruining this franchise. I’m frankly tired of it. It’s been too long for this ineptitude.

Liked Posts:
They need to fire Matt Nagy now! Dont even let the motherfucker finish losing this game.

They could have made the postseason THIS YEAR had they canned him after the Packers loss.

Nope the MCCASKEYS had to stay with their COWARDLY CHICKENSHIT WAYS and keep a laughing stock Head Coach who consistently and consciously CHOOSES TO DO THE WRONG THING!

I dont care that are postseason hopes are dead. GET THIS COCKSUCKER, MATT NAGY THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

DO NOT LET THIS FUCKING MORON RUIN ANOTHER YOUNG QB.

FIRE MATT NAGY YESTERDAY!!!

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Disagree. Dalton is ass. OL playing well and we can run the ball. Would like to see what a good coach can do with Fields.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Disagree. Dalton is ass. OL playing well and we can run the ball. Would like to see what a good coach can do with Fields.
Mustpher is getting abused (again)

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Do the Bears practice tackling anymore? This is pathetic.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
There are a lot of pieces that need to be removed to be sure. Honestly my top priorities this offseason would be C and WR (unless we retain Robinson, which I still would be in favor of). If Peters looks like he still has it at the end of the season, offer him another year and see what we have in Jenkins and Borom (if not, go into FA looking for help at tackle too).

Get rid of all this dead weight at TE. Kmet is still on a rookie contract and has had some good games so he gets to stick around. Give Horstead and James a chance to be the second guy and look for fresh blood elsewhere to round out that room.

With a rookie QB that has promise, roster spots are the most valuable thing we have and we can not give them to players that never make a difference on the field.

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
Why are you all acting as if you’re just now realizing that this team sucks? Who wasn’t expecting a blown out today? Lol

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s been 11 years since Bears won a playoff game. The McCaskeys are ruining this franchise. I’m frankly tired of it. It’s been too long for this ineptitude.

Look, I'm certainly not going to say that there doesn't need to be change at the GM and head coach position and I'm also not going to tell you that the Bears don't need more help on the offensive line and the back end of the defense.

But when I hear someone talk about burning it all down and starting from scratch, that just gives me the vibe of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, which to me is really stupid considering we do have a young core worth keeping.

It's just that we got shit around them thanks to an uneven GM, and a shit head coach coaching them.

You can turn this thing around in 2 years easy. No need to Nuke it from orbit.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Yet we keep buying tickets to watch the Bears in the Freezing cold.
images_418264307782735.jpeg

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There are a lot of pieces that need to be removed to be sure. Honestly my top priorities this offseason would be C and WR (unless we retain Robinson, which I still would be in favor of). If Peters looks like he still has it at the end of the season, offer him another year and see what we have in Jenkins and Borom (if not, go into FA looking for help at tackle too).

Get rid of all this dead weight at TE. Kmet is still on a rookie contract and has had some good games so he gets to stick around. Give Horstead and James a chance to be the second guy and look for fresh blood elsewhere to round out that room.

With a rookie QB that has promise, roster spots are the most valuable thing we have and we can not give them to players that never make a difference on the field.
This is a weird way of saying we need help at CB.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Ruining? ??? After 4 decades the McCaskeys have taken this franchise into football hell. As long as they own this team it will never win anything.