This thing about Joe

Buckner22

Liked Posts:
Joe Madden probably find his way into the hall but for me I was glad to see him go and I don’t think he’ll be missed in LA. My daughter and I made it for game 4and 5 and for the first time we sat on the right field roof top. So after many years of waiting we not only made it to the WS we won. But my take is we won in-spite of Madden not because of him. The team and the leadership on the team pulled it out. His handling of Chapman alone I think proves my point. I would like to have a beer with David Ross but he can’t make out a lineup and being a catcher I thought he’d do a better job of handling the pitching staff. Speaking of catchers Joe Gerardi is available and close by. I know things didn’t go well in Philadelphia but I’d be happy if he’s in the dugout come spring.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Joe Madden probably find his way into the hall but for me I was glad to see him go and I don’t think he’ll be missed in LA. My daughter and I made it for game 4and 5 and for the first time we sat on the right field roof top. So after many years of waiting we not only made it to the WS we won. But my take is we won in-spite of Madden not because of him. The team and the leadership on the team pulled it out. His handling of Chapman alone I think proves my point. I would like to have a beer with David Ross but he can’t make out a lineup and being a catcher I thought he’d do a better job of handling the pitching staff. Speaking of catchers Joe Gerardi is available and close by. I know things didn’t go well in Philadelphia but I’d be happy if he’s in the dugout come spring.

Joe was given Mike Trout and Ohtani, couldn't even last half the season, ouch

Mike Trout is cursed like ohio state qbs . . .best player in mlb, mvp status even and only one winning season in 10 years to show for it. Angels are 28 games back in their division with these 2 A list players on the roster, brutal

#choke

Last edited:

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Runs scored 534. #23 in baseball.
Runs allowed: 664. 7th most in baseball.

This team is in the bottom 1/3 in both. Talent is the biggest part of this. Key injuries has pushed non MLB quality players into roles.

So who is to blame? It really doesn't matter. What matters is they have control over Smyly, and Stroman. Wesneski left a strong impression and should be in position for a rotation spot. Thompson and Steele round it out.

Hendricks should be in the mix but I can see Jed trading him this offseason.

Run generation they have Davis pending. They need a legit lead off. This is the same old same old with this team. 2003 they had Lofton. Let him go and they took a nose dive. 2016 Fowler. 2017 let him go and yet again fell.

There has been a theme with this team. Jed really needs to invest here. Until they get a guy that can get on around .400 at the top this team will stall regardless of the talent.