This was inevitable

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Nagy will have to take a few levels of demotion if he wants to stick around the league after this season. Who would want someone like this in the same building as your franchise QB, as an offensive coordinator or QB coach.
Even a QB coach would be pushing it. This guy literally said he doesn’t work on fundamentals lol

To this day, I don't know what he was thinking when he said that. It's almost like a plumber saying 'why use a wrench, when I can use my fingers'

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually have Brent Urban and Daniel McCullers draft topics saying we should draft them. They do specific things at an elite level. Not multiple things at a high level with one elite trait.

Urban is a volleyball player. He is aguy who reads the line like a volleyball net a bats passes. He also is tough because his athleticism allows him to shed blocks and move laterally.

McCullers is just pure, raw power. He collapses the guards regardless of the situation. Resetting the LOS at least one yard backwards for an offense. Pass rushing lanes get created, pockets get tighter and running lanes get shortened and squeezed. He does one thing better than every DT in the league. Use his size
Great sight then.

I have enjoyed what I have seen from both of them. I thought we might miss Lynch, but when I saw the enthusiasm of Urban I pushed that worry aside.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
If Trubisky is not on the Bears next year where do you think he would go and what would his role be?

A. Starter for another team. If so, which team?
B. Backup for another team.
C. Out of professional football.

My feeling is he'd be a backup on another team but has no shot at starting for any other organization.

Backup in Tampa. Backup in New England. Backup in Indy. Backup in San Fran. Backup in Las Vegas.

He has to play his way onto a team as a starter.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To this day, I don't know what he was thinking when he said that. It's almost like a plumber saying 'why use a wrench, when I can use my fingers'
the same exact thing has concerned me since the day I read that.

The fucking thing was we weren't talking about a QB with perfect fundamentals. Right? So why would you not be aware of where your guy is or what work could help him?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

He’s clueless. He was brought here to develop Mitch Trubisky first and foremost. That was the most important thing...and he actually said he never worked on fundamentals lol.