Thomas Graham Jr. gone

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently the browns are signing him off the practice squad.

napo55

Liked Posts:
They preferred an UDFA, Jaylon Jones who is on the 53 man roster, over Graham.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
It's a shame he missed most the preseason as the staff was really unable to gauge his value. Thought he showed some promise toward the end of last season as well.

Hopefully Josh Blackwell turns out well. The staff must have had good draft and preseason evaluactions on him to hand him a roster spot. I'm personally not high on Lamar Jackson so it feels at the moment though we are fairly thin at cb.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read somewhere else this is a false report and the dude that reported it is some random dr

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
I didn't think he was healthy enough to be on a roster right now.

I think the Bears have the right of first refusal to roster him when someone puts in a claim on a practice squad player. I hope they do so.

baredown

Liked Posts:
I think the Bears have the right of first refusal to roster him when someone puts in a claim on a practice squad player. I hope they do so.
Nope. Players on the PS are effectively free agents. There’s no contractual right of first refusal for the team that holds the PS contract.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Apparently the browns are signing him off the practice squad.
When was the last time a team wanted someone from our PS? I think it was when the Steelers signed that fast RB out of Memphis, I think. He was a late Pace pick.