Thomas Graham Jr

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He was really good. It's no surprise that we had the worst CB2 in the league, while Thomas Graham sat on the practice squad. And he never would have gotten this shot if it wasn't for Covid protocols.

Further proof that Nagy is a fucking dipshit.

How many times does this make this now? And Horstead STILL can't get playing time.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Really held his own, and I hope he earned the chance to get more play the rest of the season, we need to know if he is a 1 hit wonder or a building block.
After last night Graham should be starting next to Johnson the rest of the season. If he plays well next week on the road against Metcalf/Lockett Bears may be on to something.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He’s a talented guy that was pushed down in the draft because of his Covid opt out at Oregon. I identified him as a player that could end up being a steal in a pre-draft thread I created last Spring. I stand by that. He was real solid last night. He read his keys well. I didn’t see many false steps and he was sticky. I think he had three deflections. The one in the end zone was text book.

I hope he keeps it going.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
He’s a talented guy that was pushed down in the draft because of his Covid opt out at Oregon. I identified him as a player that could end up being a steal in a pre-draft thread I created last Spring. I stand by that. He was real solid last night. He read his keys well. I didn’t see many false steps and he was sticky. I think he had three deflections. The one in the end zone was text book.

I hope he keeps it going.
Considering how Vildor has looked and how well Holland is looking in Miami, I was hoping they would've seen what we had in him a few weeks back coming out of the bye. But I thought he played well, seemed to make all the plays when needed and was willing to tackle.

greg23

Liked Posts:
So I guess this means he’ll be back on the PS, because Nagy won’t want to feel like he was wrong.

Kept on active roster
Vs
sent to PS and signed by another team

Odds are 50-50 with this crack staff as to what happens

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
After last night Graham should be starting next to Johnson the rest of the season. If he plays well next week on the road against Metcalf/Lockett Bears may be on to something.
I agree he should start the rest of the season, I live in Oregon and watched every game he played with the Ducks.
he is a smart instinctive player always around the ball and makes play after play. I was thrilled when the Bears drafted him and thought at the time he was a steal with a bright future. It's unreal but no surprise that they didn't see this and get him on the field sooner. Idiots! The last game he played was the 2019 Rose Bowl so maybe with Covid etc. maybe it took him a little while to get re-adjusted but not 14 games. The kid can play and with him finally out there with JJ I think it will help big time in the future. No excuses the coaches blew it!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hope Graham turns into a draft day steal. If he does, barring injury Bears corners will be set for a long time.

Thought his best play of the night was pressing a WR to the sideline and actually turning his head to look for the ball and getting a PBU, avoiding a PI. That's a concept Vildor has not mastered yet.

I still think that's a shit rule. You can play good defense without actually interfering with the receiver and still get called because you dont turn your head

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I recall, Graham looked like shit in the preseason.

he looked good today.

Why him and Horsted haven’t seen the filed at all is a mystery.
He had a terrible camp and an up and down preseason. Probably due to sitting out 2020 at Oregon, my guess is he's back in football shape. Still, you'd think they'd poach their own PS instead of giving us Vildor, Shelley, Burns etc.

EDIT: hell of a motivational factor to get cut and brought back then given a shot in a game. He took it and ran with it.