dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It’s the off-season so the hype is of course on .... but interesting none the less

Oh boy are you in trouble now, posting Sportsmockery articles on here gets under the skin of some on here. I don't mind cause some of these clowns actually think i'm Eric Lambert....?

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I would like to see this kid play right away. Shelley is an improvement over the slot, outside corner opposite JJ will likely be a comp between Trufant/Graham and Vildor. Vildor didn't impress in limited action last year, and Trufant has been drastically declining. I would feel so good about this team if we kept Fuller. The only shit stain on this offseason.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
he's a bit taller and heavier than shelley but similar 40 times and while graham is a bit more explosive, graham i think he will be a work in progress while shelley gets first crack

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
It’s the off-season so the hype is of course on .... but interesting none the less

Thanks for the find!

Everything I've heard, read, and seen about this kid is that he's a gamer. He is the kind that doesn't test well, but plays lights out. He's a football player. I like the kid.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Looks like a good pick. Good size and good enough athleticism. Scouts say he's always around the ball.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
TLDR:

He’s undersized and not overly fast for a cornerback. Yet he seems to always get his hands on the football. This due to his mixture of quickness, intelligence, and instinct. He just has a knack for knowing where the ball is going. That is why he’s so good at jumping routes and sniffing out screens. Something he does repeatedly on tape. His style of play will remind a lot of people of Bryce Callahan.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

The Bears' draft is one injury away from having 5 2021 drafted starters on the team, and a cap savings cut from making it 6.

Fields QB, Jenkins LT, Borom RT, Graham nickel, Herbert RB (one Montgomery injury away), Tonga DT (a Hicks cap saving cut away). Add to that Newman (one pre-season fight involving Miller & Wims) becoming the 4th WR.

What more do you want from Pace?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Actually he reminds me of Fuller. Fuller is an inch or so taller, but other measurables are very similar. What really stood out to me about Graham are his instincts, his ability to always seem to be in an ideal position despite blazing speed. Just like Fuller. I think he will win the camp battle at outside CB across from JJ. It was a steal of a pick.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Actually he reminds me of Fuller. Fuller is an inch or so taller, but other measurables are very similar. What really stood out to me about Graham are his instincts, his ability to always seem to be in an ideal position despite blazing speed. Just like Fuller. I think he will win the camp battle at outside CB across from JJ. It was a steal of a pick.

It's hard for a rookie to win a job in camp. It's really hard for a 6th rounder to win a job without a bunch of injuries. I like Graham as much as anyone, but I think the best case is he gets some looks early and becomes a starter in the 2nd half of the season and I still think that's a longshot.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh boy are you in trouble now, posting Sportsmockery articles on here gets under the skin of some on here.

Nah.

That's fansided.com.

Their format is like the interwebz version of nails on a chalkboard to me and is all about maximizing ad space over providing quality content.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
It's hard for a rookie to win a job in camp. It's really hard for a 6th rounder to win a job without a bunch of injuries. I like Graham as much as anyone, but I think the best case is he gets some looks early and becomes a starter in the 2nd half of the season and I still think that's a longshot.
You’re not wrong in the sense that he’ll be competing against guys with NFL experience. But don’t look at it through the prism of a 6th round pick. Some people had him going3rd-4th range. If he hadn’t opted out and had played like he always has, I think he’d be a 2nd round pick. Look at some of the CBs who went 2nd-3rd round this year.

Graham is incredibly technically sound and his production has been outstanding.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
You’re not wrong in the sense that he’ll be competing against guys with NFL experience. But don’t look at it through the prism of a 6th round pick. Some people had him going3rd-4th range. If he hadn’t opted out and had played like he always has, I think he’d be a 2nd round pick. Look at some of the CBs who went 2nd-3rd round this year.

Graham is incredibly technically sound and his production has been outstanding.
Oh you don't have to tell me. I have tweets from November praising Thomas Graham. His mother actually retweeted me praising his Senior Bowl highlights. I love the kid. If anyone can take a starting job, it's him. But I see his track to being in the starting lineup similar to Bilal Nichols'. He'll need a good camp, solid showing in preseason, maybe an injury or underperformance before he gets a legit shot to start.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Oh you don't have to tell me. I have tweets from November praising Thomas Graham. His mother actually retweeted me praising his Senior Bowl highlights. I love the kid. If anyone can take a starting job, it's him. But I see his track to being in the starting lineup similar to Bilal Nichols'. He'll need a good camp, solid showing in preseason, maybe an injury or underperformance before he gets a legit shot to start.
Vildor may actually be better in the nickel and compete with Shelley there. Truant may come back to the form he used to have, but you never know. Graham has a good path at least to start. I hope he does- he seems like a hard worker and a good guy.