Thorpe Chat

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
Rocko (New York)

Are you freaked out by Tyrus Thomas' comments about wanting to be a small forward?
David Thorpe

I didn't see them. But I'm not surprised. I hope the Bulls talk some sense into him.
Andrew (Chicago)

Is there any way the Bulls trade up for Jordan Hill? They could use some inside scoring and it seems that they've lost a lot of confidence in Tyrus...
David Thorpe

Kirk is trade bait, so yes.
Gary (Los Angeles)

Any sense on who the Bucks like at 10? Could Hill slip that far? Holiday? Where do you like Hansbrough to be drafted?
David Thorpe

Hill or Holiday could be gone, but there will be some pg's there for sure. Not sure about Tyler, though I heard he's Chicago bound.
Rocko (New York)

Did Joakim Noah work out at your academy already?
David Thorpe

He's there now. Working his butt off. He'll be in Chicago most of the summer, working at the Berto. He seems ready to take another step forward.
Bernard (Chicago)

Do you think the Bulls will be better even if they can't resign Ben Gordon?
David Thorpe

Yes, Miller helps them alot. Deng, if healthy, will play like he did in December and January. Salmons will fit in better. Noah will be better now that he's in the rotation. Rose is special. But losing BG will have a short term impact.
Joe (Chicago)

Do you consider DRose to be an elite athlete? What other point guards would you consider? Everyone is talking about Curry but there aren't too many elite athletes at the point.
David Thorpe

Rose is certainly elite. So is Rondo. And Ellis. Baron when healthy.
Derrick Rose (Chicago)

Will I ever win an MVP?
David Thorpe

Not likely, but it's not out of the question.
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/26894/nba-insider-david-thorpe

jsain360

Liked Posts:
Tyrus doesn't have the offensive skill set to play the 3, and I want no part of Jordan Hill, this guy has bust written all over him, I would love to see what they can get for Hinrich