Those looking for a high end LED TV

Omeletpants

Chicks dig me because I'm groovy
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings Columbus Blue Jackets
As a public service to CCS (I give till it hurts) I wanted to give you my opinion of the best value and picture available today.

It's the Sony Z9F LED introduced 1 year ago. It's Sony's master series with the famous A1 chip for maximum clarity and contrast. One year ago, the 65" was selling for $3500, it is on close out now for $1600. I originally viewed this against the top of the line Samsung side by side 3 times, once was accompanied by a professional calibrator. It was obvious to both of us that the 9ZF had better dark levels, contrast, color and motion. I was shocked as I have owned Samsungs and liked them. Then I viewed it against an 8K Samsung and the Z9F was still better for shadow detail. It wasnt even close how much better the Sony was. The real benefit of this tv is "off angle" viewing. If you sit directly in front of a TV you will see all the clarity and color intended, but as you move off axis, even a few feet, the picture quality declines. This TV is the only LED in the industry that provides 30% off axis viewing with no picture loss. This is OLED type off axis performance

Compared to OLED the picture is equal except for a very slightly darker black level. If you watch TV in a dark room then OLED is the way to go. If you watch in a bright room, then LED like this will outperform the OLED. But the equivalent OLED can cost twice as much as this set. So, at $1600 this is easily the best deal on a TV. The 65" is on close out status so it wont last forever.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Bulls
View attachment 5446

Just picked this baby up today, contactless curbside delivery. $143.78
Comes with a remote.
Being a kid, watching the Sword and the Stone, my sister and I thought you needed to be some chosen special person to open those little drawers.

Those new Sony's sure as hell don't come with drawers. They don't even have rotary knobs for fine volume adjusting.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
As a public service to CCS (I give till it hurts) I wanted to give you my opinion of the best value and picture available today.

It's the Sony Z9F LED introduced 1 year ago. It's Sony's master series with the famous A1 chip for maximum clarity and contrast. One year ago, the 65" was selling for $3500, it is on close out now for $1600. I originally viewed this against the top of the line Samsung side by side 3 times, once was accompanied by a professional calibrator. It was obvious to both of us that the 9ZF had better dark levels, contrast, color and motion. I was shocked as I have owned Samsungs and liked them. Then I viewed it against an 8K Samsung and the Z9F was still better for shadow detail. It wasnt even close how much better the Sony was. The real benefit of this tv is "off angle" viewing. If you sit directly in front of a TV you will see all the clarity and color intended, but as you move off axis, even a few feet, the picture quality declines. This TV is the only LED in the industry that provides 30% off axis viewing with no picture loss. This is OLED type off axis performance

Compared to OLED the picture is equal except for a very slightly darker black level. If you watch TV in a dark room then OLED is the way to go. If you watch in a bright room, then LED like this will outperform the OLED. But the equivalent OLED can cost twice as much as this set. So, at $1600 this is easily the best deal on a TV. The 65" is on close out status so it wont last forever.

Whatever ToshibaPants

Leomaz

Anti-Sportshoopla
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
When i was little my family TV was similar to that. You had to get up to turn it on and change the volume :ROFLMAO:
I actually had one in 1989....not the exact one in the picture but a console one. No remote

Gustavus Adolphus

Shoe Salesman of the Year
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Nebraska Cornhuskers, Villanova Wildcats

I've actually been thinking of creating an online persona where I tell a group of people who are much younger than I am about how successful I am. I'd like to include making billion dollar deals, attending prestigious colleges, and playing college football. Any ideas on where I could start?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
I've actually been thinking of creating an online persona where I tell a group of people who are much younger than I am about how successful I am. I'd like to include making billion dollar deals, attending prestigious colleges, and playing college football. Any ideas on where I could start?
I think you should lease an Audi.

HawkBear

CCS Donator
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
You can start by being more racist

Omeletpants

Chicks dig me because I'm groovy
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings Columbus Blue Jackets
Check one of the pedophile sites you visit