Those looking for a high end LED TV

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
I've actually been thinking of creating an online persona where I tell a group of people who are much younger than I am about how successful I am. I'd like to include making billion dollar deals, attending prestigious colleges, and playing college football. Any ideas on where I could start?
Don’t do it here, we already have one of those.

PaytonHighstep

My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Illinois Fighting Illini
You’re doing it wrong... Purchase, lmao.

I stopped by Best Buy and strategically negotiated the best lease agreement on the exact TV. I pay $5/mo for 5 years, while you overpay for a TV that will be obsolete in a year. The sales rep told me he’s never seen anyone so tactical/skilled in getting exactly what they wanted. Heck they threw in the protection plan for free because they were stunned by my mere presence.

Gustavus Adolphus

Shoe Salesman of the Year
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Nebraska Cornhuskers, Villanova Wildcats
You’re doing it wrong... Purchase, lmao.

I stopped by Best Buy and strategically negotiated the best lease agreement on the exact TV. I pay $5/mo for 5 years, while you overpay for a TV that will be obsolete in a year. The sales rep told me he’s never seen anyone so tactical/skilled in getting exactly what they wanted. Heck they threw in the protection plan for free because they were stunned by my mere presence.
I 100% legit believe this story.