Those looking for a high end LED TV

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've actually been thinking of creating an online persona where I tell a group of people who are much younger than I am about how successful I am. I'd like to include making billion dollar deals, attending prestigious colleges, and playing college football. Any ideas on where I could start?

Don’t do it here, we already have one of those.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You’re doing it wrong... Purchase, lmao.

I stopped by Best Buy and strategically negotiated the best lease agreement on the exact TV. I pay $5/mo for 5 years, while you overpay for a TV that will be obsolete in a year. The sales rep told me he’s never seen anyone so tactical/skilled in getting exactly what they wanted. Heck they threw in the protection plan for free because they were stunned by my mere presence.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You’re doing it wrong... Purchase, lmao.

I stopped by Best Buy and strategically negotiated the best lease agreement on the exact TV. I pay $5/mo for 5 years, while you overpay for a TV that will be obsolete in a year. The sales rep told me he’s never seen anyone so tactical/skilled in getting exactly what they wanted. Heck they threw in the protection plan for free because they were stunned by my mere presence.
I 100% legit believe this story.