Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Man we have so many stud QBs in the league with more and more QBs in College....it just makes sense to expand the League. NFL would have to reshuffle the divisions. They also have to add teams in each division. Wow that's 8 teams! What cities would you guys Iike to get a team in?

MY LIST:
1. AUSTIN, TX
2. ST. LOUIS, MO
3. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
4. MEXICO CITY
5. TORONTO
6. CALGARY
7. And 8. TWO IN LONDON

I personally think 8 new teams is way too many. But will it work with so many good college players in college... a lot of players get left out of rosters because teams not having any room for them. What are your thoughts?

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:
You don’t expand due to one position. There are other reasons.

I would also argue that the best way to account for all the QBs is to change the rules to stop benefiting only the offense. Make the game difficult by allowing defenders to play defense once again.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Texans are the youngest franchise, 19 years ago, and I could see the League adding a couple, but not 8....

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
2nd Chicago team

Raleigh, NC or Charleston, SC

Portland

lower west corner of Tenn or Alabama or Mississippi. That region has always been starved for a team

Reactions: Tee

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
The 1st expansion team needs to go to San Diego. Douchebag mayor and shitbag owner couldn't get a stadium deal done so the owner fucked the fans and moved the team to LA. The Chargers were loved here - a new team would get all the support they need to be a successful franchise.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The Portland Peaceful Protestors. I like it. Set the stadium on fire.

They'd have to call it ChAZ or whatever name they named the Chantytown.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Man we have so many stud QBs in the league with more and more QBs in College....it just makes sense to expand the League. NFL would have to reshuffle the divisions. They also have to add teams in each division. Wow that's 8 teams! What cities would you guys Iike to get a team in?

MY LIST:
1. AUSTIN, TX
2. ST. LOUIS, MO
3. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
4. MEXICO CITY
5. TORONTO
6. CALGARY
7. And 8. TWO IN LONDON

I personally think 8 new teams is way too many. But will it work with so many good college players in college... a lot of players get left out of rosters because teams not having any room for them. What are your thoughts?
I think there are already too many teams and expansion just continues to water things down. That being said I wouldn’t be surprised if they go that route as they are always getting greedy and greedy here. Here in St. Louis people are weighing the potential option of excepting a expansion team as settlement for the lawsuit against the league and the Rams which people expect the NFL to settle out of court to avoid all kinds of shit coming out in the open

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

MY LIST:
1. AUSTIN, TX
2. ST. LOUIS, MO
3. SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
4. MEXICO CITY
5. TORONTO
6. CALGARY
7. And 8. TWO IN LONDON

So many QB's coming out? the 2022 will be one of the worst QB draft classes ever.

mecha

Liked Posts:
do you remember what a disjointed bundle of fuck the NFL was when it had less than 32 teams? it's optimal the way it is with 4 divisions per conference with 4 teams each. as uninspired as the Houston Texans franchise may be (that's like Decatur Illinoisans, it's fucking stupid) they made the dream happen. now here you are proposing there be more teams to break this structure because there's going to be omgtoo many quarterbacks coming into the league!!!!11

spoilers: they're shit. the 2000s are gone and they're not coming back.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Don't care, just keep it in this hemisphere and I'm happy

Trying to put games overseas instead of having an expansion league is a crap deal for domestic fans

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
We need a team in Hawaii and Alaska. Why would you go make teams in Canada and not include your own states. Sure the distance might be an issue but come on, just do it.

Portland definitely needs a team.
Other states that a team would make sense:
- Utah
- New Jersey
- Idaho
- Oklahoma
- Missouri (St. Louis)

Hell here in Cali we have 3 (4 before Raiders left), New York has 3.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Charleston WV done deal would be awesome

Reactions: Tee