Thoughts on Trubisky’s interview with Dan Patrick

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So yesterday Trubisky (or Trubiaky as some people here like to call him) was on Dan Patrick’s radio show. Now for those who don’t know Dan has been struggling with a condition polymyalgia rheumatica for the last 7 years or so and Thursday he announced to his audience what he’s had to go through regarding that. So today Russell Wilson called him up on air to offer his thoughts and prayers to Dan during this trying time. It was very heartwarming. However the same could not be said about Trubisky. He instead opted to spend time talking about his shitty kale chips or whatever and arrogantly bragging about how he was the best football player at his high school (apparently how to act with humility and grace was not taught there). What an arrogant bastard. At the end he gave some half assed insincere well wishes to Dan. I was mortified.

TL: DR Trubisky is even more of a twatwaffle than even I had previously anticipated.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So yesterday Trubisky (or Trubiaky as some people here like to call him) was on Dan Patrick’s radio show. Now for those who don’t know Dan has been struggling with a condition polymyalgia rheumatica for the last 7 years or so and Thursday he announced to his audience what he’s had to go through regarding that. So today Russell Wilson called him up on air to offer his thoughts and prayers to Dan during this trying time. It was very heartwarming. However the same could not be said about Trubisky. He instead opted to spend time talking about his shitty kale chips or whatever and arrogantly bragging about how he was the best football player at his high school (apparently how to act with humility and grace was not taught there). What an arrogant bastard. At the end he gave some half assed insincere well wishes to Dan. I was mortified.

TL: DR Trubisky is even more of a twatwaffle than even I had previously anticipated.
Do u have a link to the interview?

Never really cared for Dan for what it's worth, also kale chips are kinda gross.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mortified by a twatwaffle, eh? Welcome to 2019.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

My comment from another thread.

"Trubisky also spent some time talking about how much he throws in the offseason, his several nicknames (Mr. Biscuit, Money Mitch, Pretty Boy Assassin), his “welcome to the NFL moment,” and more."

What the hell is this? It's like he is pretending that he doesn't even read CCS. Fucking mole-eye!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Please don’t try to give Mitch your nickname. Do your buddies call you twat or waffle sometimes just to switch it up?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think they just combine it to twatwaffle for a change up.

Mitch just seems a little geeky. Always did. Just an observation and not a value judgement in any way.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OP is stupid fucking cunt that doesn’t understand what a paid spokesman does.

Good interview. Mitch is boring and a bit of a dork. Much preferable to him being an asshat. Thought the comments to DP about his health were sincere.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Meh, typical Mitch interview. Not the most outspoken guy, but is that really a bad thing?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mitch plays like Joe Montana, Dan Marino, or Drew Brees on the field.

l3MV4vMSpag2qc0yUCpX_Is%20This%20Even%20On.gif

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
...What an arrogant bastard. At the end he gave some half assed insincere well wishes to Dan. I was mortified.

OP...Did you NOT hear what Mitch actually said around 10:00 on!?? Sorry if YOU felt it was half-assed or whatever. It was unprompted and sincere as could be IMO. Way to be a whiny attention whore troll. Have fun going through life with that attitude. Next.

cutty4ever

Liked Posts:

Am I living in an alternate reality of alternate facts? Mitch sounded like the consummate gentleman and humble statesman of the great game of football. I had to endure this off season dribble (actually listening to the Dan Patrick interview) because of your post. Shame on you. What arrogance did you witness? What made you feel "mortified"? Was it the last few seconds of a boring, minutes long, interview that Dan guided Mitch into talking about his walking around money day gig? Are you made of sin?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
OP is stupid fucking cunt that doesn’t understand what a paid spokesman does.

Good interview. Mitch is boring and a bit of a dork. Much preferable to him being an asshat. Thought the comments to DP about his health were sincere.

I agree Mitch is a boring interview, doesn't come across as very smart or interesting. Comes across like a high school kid.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
OP is your typical dumbass fan looking to make up shit to push his agenda against our quarterback. You know, the guy that the Bears ENTIRE locker room call their leader. The guy that lead us to our first post season in six years. Pro Bowl alternate. Six touchdowns in a game. 12 and 4 record. Bleeds Blue and Orange. Only second freaking year. Switch teams if you can't get behind this guy. I've been watching this team for thirty plus years and have been the complete crap that has lined up behind center over those years. If you were a fan throughout that span you'd be a little more thankful for what we have. Go jump in the Chiefs board or Texans board and support whatever quarterback you think we should have gotten. I'm a true fan that appreciates the leadership and play of number 10!

Last edited:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP...Did you NOT hear what Mitch actually said around 10:00 on!?? Sorry if YOU felt it was half-assed or whatever. It was unprompted and sincere as could be IMO. Way to be a whiny attention whore troll. Have fun going through life with that attitude. Next.

You seem upset.