Three good things about today

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
1) 1-1. I think at 0-2 the season has a huge uphill climb to it, especially with the Packers at 2-0 and looking better than most people expected.

2) Pineiro. What a storybook day for him, after all the pressure of the endless kicking competition and the media focus, to start the season 4 for 4 with two 50+ today including the clutch game winner. Great stuff.

3) I love these high-drama unlikely wins. Today wasn't quite to level of the Niners/Browns insanity in 2001, but it gives it that similar kind of feeling, with a team that never quits and finds ways to pull ridiculous wins out of their ass after playing like shit. If they make the playoffs with that kind of magic rather than being good, I'm fine with it, and it will be a fun season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1) 1-1. I think at 0-2 the season has a huge uphill climb to it, especially with the Packers at 2-0 and looking better than most people expected.

2) Pineiro. What a storybook day for him, after all the pressure of the endless kicking competition and the media focus, to start the season 4 for 4 with two 50+ today including the clutch game winner. Great stuff.

3) I love these high-drama unlikely wins. Today wasn't quite to level of the Niners/Browns insanity in 2001, but it gives it that similar kind of feeling, with a team that never quits and finds ways to pull ridiculous wins out of their ass after playing like shit. If they make the playoffs with that kind of magic rather than being good, I'm fine with it, and it will be a fun season.

Packers didn't look that good today. They were basically spotted 21pts by Minnesota and then Cousins choked away the game at the end(predictably).

It will be a fun season but I'm not too encouraged by the shit QB/OL play

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

Was really hoping Redneck Bigfoot would be one of your 3 good things.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
A franchise QB is too much to ask for in Chicago. I'll settle for fun seasons.

Reactions: DC