Tickets game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Guys gals and grimson

My father in law and brother inlaw have made a last minute decision to fly out to Chicago next week to try and catch game 4. If anyone knows of 2 tickets available please let me know. Price wont be an object for those two goofballs.

Cant believe they didnt offer to take me!! Complete asshole move. Last time I Common Law into a Hawks familly.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys gals and grimson

My father in law and brother inlaw have made a last minute decision to fly out to Chicago next week to try and catch game 4. If anyone knows of 2 tickets available please let me know. Price wont be an object for those two goofballs.

Cant believe they didnt offer to take me!! Complete asshole move. Last time I Common Law into a Hawks familly.

Well they are in-laws. What do you expect?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Guys gals and grimson

While I don't know of any tickets available, I have heard of people using the following strategy:

There's a StubHub ticket office within walking distance of the UC. If you get to that building within a few hours of the faceoff and wait around, you'll get a chance at some of the last tickets available on the secondhand market, which could lead to some (relatively) good deals.

TCD

Liked Posts:
While I don't know of any tickets available, I have heard of people using the following strategy:

There's a StubHub ticket office within walking distance of the UC. If you get to that building within a few hours of the faceoff and wait around, you'll get a chance at some of the last tickets available on the secondhand market, which could lead to some (relatively) good deals.

Thanks Dmelt ill let them know if nothing comes up.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
TCD, if the series isn't 3-0, I have a seller.
Hit me up on the FaceSpace.

TCD

Liked Posts:
TCD, if the series isn't 3-0, I have a seller.
Hit me up on the FaceSpace.

Thanks Paul. Sadly it will be 3-0 thats the tough part. Nobody is going to miss the hawks lift the cup on home ice but me. But yah thanks ill keep in touch. These italian meatballs are chancing it. I would rather them have secured tickets now than have to play the scalping game. Dumb canadian italians dont know what they are getting into.

Ill give you something extra special with the exploited price tag you can put on those tickets if its not a game 4 with a hoisting chance. I want you to rip these fuckers off.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
I do have the APB out for peeps I know in my section and the 200s. The few that have responded without a "why would I sell" response indicated that they might be willing to sell, but the price range would be close to or over $2k each. Parking would be included.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do have the APB out for peeps I know in my section and the 200s. The few that have responded without a "why would I sell" response indicated that they might we willing to sell, but the price range would be close to or over $2k each. Parking would be included.

lmao

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Thanks Dmelt ill let them know if nothing comes up.

Tickets also being sold at the Hawks website beginning at noon CT tomorrow, if they're feeling lucky. I imagine those are going to be damn hard to get, though.

Think I'm going to attempt to get some SRO tix myself. Never been to a Cup Final game before and this year feels like a good year to give it a go.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
NHL Ticket Exchange (through Ticketmaster) may be a good road to go. Plenty of season ticket holders who may be looking to get ahead on next year's deposit, out of town, or simply just want to take advantage of selling high. I've sold our tickets on there throughout the season when we can't go and we can't find a family/friend to buy them. Everything is verified and it is an easy process.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
NHL Ticket Exchange (through Ticketmaster) may be a good road to go. Plenty of season ticket holders who may be looking to get ahead on next year's deposit, out of town, or simply just want to take advantage of selling high. I've sold our tickets on there throughout the season when we can't go and we can't find a family/friend to buy them. Everything is verified and it is an easy process.

My experience has been that, among the secondhand ticket market, that outlet has the highest prices, though. The safest route, for sure, but if price is a big deal for you I haven't had much luck at that place.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I wish you luck, but I doubt they have any success. These are going to be some of the most difficult tickets to get.....in a really long fucking time.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish you luck, but I doubt they have any success. These are going to be some of the most difficult tickets to get.....in a really long fucking time.

Maybe when Quenneville gets fired after this year for winning his 3rd Cup tickets will be cheaper because the team will suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.