Tickets to Bears vs NE.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Selling my grandstand 446 row 18 tickets. Found out I have something else going :(

With Ticketmaster fees they were about $400 for 2.

Only trying to get what I have in them, nothing more. They’re the electronic ones so I can transfer them to you that way.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
$200 a pop to see us get clocked by Brady? Too rich for my blood. Good luck, hope you're able to sell them, shouldn't be a problem.

I just listed my tickets for sale tonight and the “what seats are selling for in your area” prices are significantly higher than the last two years. Its a little nuts actually.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
I have season tickets on the media deck, and people around me that I talk to routinely pay 500+ dollars to buy second hand individual tickets from the original owner, which is 3x face value.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It really is out of hand these days. A typical fan can't even afford tickets with the last two 5 and 3 win seasons you would think they would be affordable...

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Well I'm from out of town, so once a year we all get together and hit a bears game somewhere. Generally, we get pretty good seats for $250 or less at most stadiums.

Chicago is definitely higher prices than others, but it's once a year so to me it's worth it for the experience.

Already scored nice tix for the Tampa game week four, and the cubs home vs the red birds for the last series of the year. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just listed my tickets for sale tonight and the “what seats are selling for in your area” prices are significantly higher than the last two years. Its a little nuts actually.

If we have any level of success this season expect to actually make good money on your tickets next season. Glad I told my dad to give it another year instead of dumping the season tix.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we have any level of success this season expect to actually make good money on your tickets next season. Glad I told my dad to give it another year instead of dumping the season tix.

This is our last year living in Texas so we should be attending more games and selling less starting next year. Im glad we got on the ST waiting list in 2005 and actually have the seats now though.