Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chitown

Liked Posts:
What games have you guys bought tickets for, or are planning to buy tickets for?

I live in Cali so I can't go to Soldier Field, but the bears are playing San Diego in the preseason and I got 4th row 50 yard line seats to that game.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to any because I have no meny. Have school to pay for but would always like to go to one. I go to Cubs games because they are cheaper. Have fun when you go!

Manticore

Liked Posts:
I'm planning on going to the Chicago/Detroit game in Detroit.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 10, at Carolina, 1:00 PM

I will be there since it's @ Carolina. I can't wait!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Bears arent in AZ this year :(

Manticore

Liked Posts:
Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 10, at Carolina, 1:00 PM

I will be there since it's @ Carolina. I can't wait!

That should be crazy with the return of Chris Harris and Peppers.

Hey Carolina.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chitown

Liked Posts:
that carolina game should be fun. I was hoping they would play AZ this year to because thats a reasonable trip from cali.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
Except for last year I have gone to every Chicago - Green Bay game since I left football. Of course I get special seating and pricing because I am an ex- Packer (not my fault I got traded).

Chitown

Liked Posts:
come se llama?

aka whats ur name. JJ is a very common initial haha

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
come se llama?

aka whats ur name. JJ is a very common initial haha

My info is in my profile and my number is on my jersey. So it isn't like I am hiding who I am. My name is Jim Jensen.

"I was a second round draft pick by the Cowboys in 1976, out of the University Of Iowa. I was then traded to the Broncos for which I played in SB XII and as we all know we lost big time. But still one of my best games. In 1981 I was traded to GB. Hope this helped." Today I am just a fan like all the rest of you and my guess is you guys know more about what is going on with the Bears then I do thats way I post.

And before someone ask why I am a Bears fan. I was born and raised in Iowa. Went to the University of Iowa. Of the 4 pro football teams that surround Iowa the Bears were the only team that was liked in our home.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I have in-laws in Buffalo and my cousin-in law has Bills season tickets. So i'll be going to that game this year. I think its Nov 9th?

We went to the last Bears/Bills game in Chicago the Superbowl year when the Bears won 40-7.

I've never seen the Bears in another stadium so I'm looking forward to it.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
My info is in my profile and my number is on my jersey. So it isn't like I am hiding who I am. My name is Jim Jensen.

"I was a second round draft pick by the Cowboys in 1976, out of the University Of Iowa. I was then traded to the Broncos for which I played in SB XII and as we all know we lost big time. But still one of my best games. In 1981 I was traded to GB. Hope this helped." Today I am just a fan like all the rest of you and my guess is you guys know more about what is going on with the Bears then I do thats way I post.

And before someone ask why I am a Bears fan. I was born and raised in Iowa. Went to the University of Iowa. Of the 4 pro football teams that surround Iowa the Bears were the only team that was liked in our home.

Interesting, thank you for posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.