Time for Trubisky fans to stop bragging about how he doesnt turn the ball over

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Earmuff Mafia, Blinders Brigade and all the Trubisexuals took a massive L tonight. All the talking points flushed down the toilet.

Doesn't turn the ball over? *FLUSH*
Uses his legs. *Flush*
Undefeated this season. *DOUBLE FLUSH*

Smells like shit in here.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Mitch truthers are really just comic relief at this point.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Earmuff Mafia, Blinders Brigade and all the Trubisexuals took a massive L tonight. All the talking points flushed down the toilet.

Doesn't turn the ball over? *FLUSH*
Uses his legs. *Flush*
Undefeated this season. *DOUBLE FLUSH*

Smells like shit in here.

He damn near had a 100 yard effort from Montgomery

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Trubisky has 3 turnovers and we are just midway through the 3rd quarter. Unreal.
Have you seen many Trubisky fans lately?

Are they bragging that he doesn’t turn the ball over?

Or are you living in 2018?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Mitch truthers are really just comic relief at this point.
All 3 of them.

Can people stop pretending that this is a thing that plagues this forum, though?

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
All 3 of them.

Can people stop pretending that this is a thing that plagues this forum, though?
There’s 100 times more people that constantly bitch about Mitch, put up Mahomes and Watsons stats, and can’t let it go than there are Mitch fan boys. I think they just want to keep their superiority #calledit mentality intact when they’re really tilting at windmills.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There’s 100 times more people that constantly bitch about Mitch, put up Mahomes and Watsons stats, and can’t let it go than there are Mitch fan boys. I think they just want to keep their superiority #calledit mentality intact when they’re really tilting at windmills.
"Did someone say Mitch was good??? Let's fill the front page with threads shitting on him!"

No, no one said he was good. Are we better or worse with Trubisky on the field? Who fucking knows. It doesn't even matter. What we do know, is that our GM and HC should be unemployed tomorrow.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
only QB that could actually turn this current team around would be mahomes between the top 3 selected that year. stop riding watsons dick.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Mitch led a valiant effort. The defense is garbage and overrated IMHO. Trade Mack (like I've been saying) please!

mecha

Liked Posts:
I've been saying the defense is overrated for awhile now. I said this game was going to be no contest. near 2014 level epic failure on the national stage. if Trubisky isn't throwing interceptions he's fumbling... pick your poison. which people were saying he doesn't turn the ball over? 2017, maybe, 2018, maybe... last 2 years, no.