To add insult to injury

Liked Posts:
Both Beasley & Bud Dupree are playing well & both are on pace for 10.5 sack seasons. I really think & believe that time will further prove that the Bears should have taken either one of these kids with that 7th pick.

I really do hope that QB, OlB, CB & D-line are addressed before anything else next offseason. I believe that Kyle Long is the Bears answer at LT & I like what think I see from him so far at RT, but that just MYOP.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I could have predicted they'd play better than a WR with a broken shin. Bud had a total of 2 assists yesterday and a total of 8 combined tackles? No sacks. I also liked Beasley who has 10 tackles and 2 sacks but you expected those sacks from him as he given the opportunity to run the edge a lot. Just for contrast, Shea has 23 combined tackles.

So, did the D or O look better yesterday?

Not directed at you: Are we past last year's bullshit about the O needing to carry the D? Yes, Tucker was that bad.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Not taking into account the shinjury, taking White with the 7th pick was not a bad move. Marshall had to go and Jeffery might be asking for too much money. White is the insurance policy we needed.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
The pick I will always be pissed about is Kyle Fuller over CJ Mosley.

Liked Posts:
I could have predicted they'd play better than a WR with a broken shin. Bud had a total of 2 assists yesterday and a total of 8 combined tackles? No sacks. I also liked Beasley who has 10 tackles and 2 sacks but you expected those sacks from him as he given the opportunity to run the edge a lot. Just for contrast, Shea has 23 combined tackles.

So, did the D or O look better yesterday?

Not directed at you: Are we past last year's bullshit about the O needing to carry the D? Yes, Tucker was that bad.

Yeah I bet White is wowing DR.s everywhere with his athleticsm. BTW the 3-4 (hybrid) is predicated off from that pressure from the edge rush LEO(Hybrid) or JACK(3-4 Fairbanks). Sad that you don't get this yet from a defense a team you route for is currently running. I would hope a horrible LB in his 4th year who is calling the plays could come up with 23 tackles by tailoring the plays ran on defense around himself. What a feat, it's the least he could do. Was Shea the player that called that masterpiece prevent play right before the second half? This defense has been shreaded in two of it's first 3 games & you defend it's playcaller because of 23 tackles. Oh boy. BTW in 3 games both Beasley & Dupree have already almost matched Sheas stat line from his entire rookie season.

God I hope Bear fans aren't the only fans who justify worth by not playing.

No neither the offense or defense looked good considering Seattles offense has been shit all year & Lynch is not right.

Since this past years bullshit, as you say, is still effecting this roster to date, no I don't see why anyone should be over anything.

Liked Posts:
The pick I will always be pissed about is Kyle Fuller over CJ Mosley.

Yeah that bugged the hell out of me too. I thought once Donald made to the 10th pick Emery should have been picking up that phone to swing a trade up. He may have, but I don't believe he did. He's only the best player from that entire class. There were leaks in the press the day before the draft that Fuller was going to be the pick.

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
Not taking into account the shinjury, taking White with the 7th pick was not a bad move. Marshall had to go and Jeffery might be asking for too much money. White is the insurance policy we needed.

Insurance for what? That we don't have a playmaker at WR when Jeffery is gone. Yes, he will be gone as he's not a #1 and is apparently as tough as tissue paper. Can't give that clown big money. Let somebody else deal with his bullshit!

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:

White is a very raw talent and hasn't played a single down in an NFL game, That's some pretty shitty insurance if you ask me. And no Marshall didn't have to go. As a matter of fact giving him away was one of the biggest bone head mistakes an Bears GM has ever made. Pace literally took a position that was a strength on this offence , turned it into a hole that needed to be filled then filled it with a rookie who is out for the season ...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I bet White is wowing DR.s everywhere with his athleticsm. BTW the 3-4 (hybrid) is predicated off from that pressure from the edge rush LEO(Hybrid) or JACK(3-4 Fairbanks). Sad that you don't get this yet from a defense a team you route for is currently running. I would hope a horrible LB in his 4th year who is calling the plays could come up with 23 tackles by tailoring the plays ran on defense around himself. What a feat, it's the least he could do. Was Shea the player that called that masterpiece prevent play right before the second half? This defense has been shreaded in two of it's first 3 games & you defend it's playcaller because of 23 tackles. Oh boy. BTW in 3 games both Beasley & Dupree have already almost matched Sheas stat line from his entire rookie season.

God I hope Bear fans aren't the only fans who justify worth by not playing.

No neither the offense or defense looked good considering Seattles offense has been shit all year & Lynch is not right.

Since this past years bullshit, as you say, is still effecting this roster to date, no I don't see why anyone should be over anything.
Quite the rant. Maybe watch how he's used instead. Maybe you missed where I said I like Beasley.
LOL. No one has justified anything. I just don't bash a pick based on an injury suffered after the fact. Stop projecting the inverse of your position.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought for sure when I read the title this was going to be about Tyler Lockett kicking the Bears ass yesterday.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
White is a very raw talent and hasn't played a single down in an NFL game, That's some pretty shitty insurance if you ask me. And no Marshall didn't have to go. As a matter of fact giving him away was one of the biggest bone head mistakes an Bears GM has ever made. Pace literally to a position that was a strength on this offence , turned it into a hole that needed to be filled then filled it with a rookie who is out for the season ...

Which pick played a NFL down before chosen? Marshall's value was exactly what we got. I didn't notice a bidding war. I thought 2 3rds was a fine deal when we got him but apparently we got our pockets picked as was common for the last 2 GMs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thought for sure when I read the title this was going to be about Tyler Lockett kicking the Bears ass yesterday.

Unfortunately, it doesn't take Lockett to kick our ST's asses. :turrible:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would hope a horrible LB in his 4th year who is calling the plays could come up with 23 tackles by tailoring the plays ran on defense around himself. What a feat, it's the least he could do. Was Shea the player that called that masterpiece prevent play right before the second half?
If you actually believe that:

giphy.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Like that was his call anyway and Fangio's odd call worked as they didn't get in.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Bears will resign jeffrey. I cant see jeffrey asking for a huge contract with his injury history. 4 years 30 million!

Liked Posts:
Like that was his call anyway and Fangio's odd call worked as they didn't get in.

Does he call the plays or not. It's not good play call are shea, bad play calls are Fangio. Thats a crock of shit.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Yeah that's usually what happens with the play caller.

I think it's more teams running right at him because they like that matchup.

To be clear, no offense will ever avoid Shea. It's as if he has a giant target on him out there, so his production will awlays be greatly inflated.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
Bears will resign jeffrey. I cant see jeffrey asking for a huge contract with his injury history. 4 years 30 million!

That would be a steal. I'm thinking he'll ask for more of a 4 year 40+million contract. Which I don't see us doing.