To all the Bears haters...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
don't just wash your hands after you shit and post. wash your phone as well.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks, idk what he did but he was not the nicest guy and not very well liked. I kinda feel bad for el guapo and bearsbud now though...

last i saw he was warned about saying nasty things about wives and kids. so he must have crossed that line AGAIN. there are some decent packers fans on here, but he was a douche. funny, made me laugh, but so annoying.

Nick80

pissed-jeans-o.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the heads up. Also, what the hell is your avatar? I've been wonderin' about that for a long-ass time

it is a (fuck)tardigrade.

Tardigrades (also known as waterbears or moss piglets)[2][3][4] are water-dwelling, segmented micro-animals, with eight legs.[2]
They were first described by the German pastor Johann August Ephraim Goeze in 1773. The name Tardigrada (meaning "slow stepper") was given three years later by the Italian biologist Lazzaro Spallanzani.[5] Since 1778, over 1,150 tardigrade species have been identified.
Tardigrades are classified as extremophiles, organisms that can thrive in a physically or geochemically extreme condition that would be detrimental to most life on Earth.[3][6][7] For example, tardigrades can withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero to well above the boiling point of water, pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space. They can go without food or water for more than 10 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[3][8][9][10]

sam slocum

Liked Posts:

Tardigrades (also known as waterbears or moss piglets)[2][3][4] are water-dwelling, segmented micro-animals, with eight legs.[2]
They were first described by the German pastor Johann August Ephraim Goeze in 1773. The name Tardigrada (meaning "slow stepper") was given three years later by the Italian biologist Lazzaro Spallanzani.[5] Since 1778, over 1,150 tardigrade species have been identified.
Tardigrades are classified as extremophiles, organisms that can thrive in a physically or geochemically extreme condition that would be detrimental to most life on Earth.[3][6][7] For example, tardigrades can withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero to well above the boiling point of water, pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space. They can go without food or water for more than 10 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[3][8][9][10]

And here I thought it was a dust mite. Damn, this place is educational.

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:

Well, I like the (fuck)tardigrade. Clever...however with all the other stuff, all I could think of was "Chloropyll? More like BOREophyll" Sorry man, I'm a child today. Either way, thanks for the heads up. Now I will never forget.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Climb an entire wall of dicks with your mouth...that is all. BEAR DOWN!

When my daughter skips her nap, she gets really cranky too. Just grab a binky and curl up in your bed. Make sure the guard rail is up though, you're liable to roll out if you don't.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
When my daughter skips her nap, she's gets really cranky too. Just grab a binky and curl up in your bed. Make sure the guard rail is up though, you're liable to roll out if you don't.

Are you saying if he falls out of bed he has to climb up a wall of dicks with his mouth to get back in? No, I won't go there...

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wall of Dicks is a decent band name.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
After the first post, im not sure how this thread can't stay perfectly civil.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Are you saying if he falls out of bed he has to climb up a wall of dicks with his mouth to get back in? No, I won't go there...

He may have to, my two year old daughter has higher standards...and more football knowledge.