To Ryan Pace, Ted Phillips, or to the Media or staff who have access to him.. Re: Allen Robinson

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So you wanna run your fat mouth about it and you think another message board clown who's an obvious troll has receipts? That clown's on my ignore list so i don't see his troll shit anyway but you're the one who made the statement so back it up without a internet troll to help you.
You vetoed a trade of Keenan Allen for Sammy Watkins because it was “unrealistic” even though Sammy Watkins ended up with the better season. When a league manager interferes with what 2 other teams do that’s rigging the league.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Knowing Pace, he will let him go. Then draft a WR high in the draft to replace him, who will be a massive bust. The offense will limp to last in the league. After which Pace will be fired and we start from scratch again.

I wonder who the 2021 version of Kevin White will be ?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You vetoed a trade of Keenan Allen for Sammy Watkins because it was “unrealistic” even though Sammy Watkins ended up with the better season. When a league manager interferes with what 2 other teams do that’s rigging the league.

It was set up for commissioner decides on trades not managers vote you dumb ass so it's not interfering if i'm doing my job moron. By the way i easily stand by that veto you moron cause it was early in the season and Watkins stays hurt so what's it matter who had the better season? Was i supposed to be able to see the future and know who would have the better season you dumb fuck? By the way i'm pretty sure K.Allen was the one that got hurt that year. You weren't even in the league so you obviously have that troll telling you shit and anything he/she says is as irrelevant as it gets. LOL

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Is the cap number known for next year? No way can you do anything until you know what you have to work with.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

You're a fuck boy and i can't believe i'm wasting my time with you. You're a child who has a fat mouth.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It was set up for commissioner decides on trades not managers vote you dumb ass so it's not interfering if i'm doing my job moron. By the way i easily stand by that veto you moron cause it was early in the season and Watkins stays hurt so what's it matter who had the better season? Was i supposed to be able to see the future and know who would have the better season you dumb fuck? By the way i'm pretty sure K.Allen was the one that got hurt that year. You weren't even in the league so you obviously have that troll telling you shit and anything he/she says is as irrelevant as it gets. LOL

laeusmwh95b41.jpg

msadows

Liked Posts:
You're a fuck boy and i can't believe i'm wasting my time with you. You're a child who has a fat mouth.

Just for future reference the term you are looking for is "bitchboi"

Fuckboi is a term females use for "men who only care about one thing and its disgusting".

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yikes the absolute RAGE on this one. @msadows you’ve calmed down a lot recently and I can say I’ve had pleasant interactions with you recently would you like to share with him how you’ve achieved inner peace?

mecha

Liked Posts:
grown men and tribar arguing over FANTASY football??

also OP, they're not reading. good effort.

I can understand the economics of the issue that dude wants top level money when he's a mid level player and why you effectively won't negotiate with terrorists... but he is the #1 receiver on the team. what do you do?

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
You just called me a thief so i'm simply asking for your receipts is all. Lets see how grown or a little kid you are and see if you can back up that loud mouth of yours???

Are you the guy that got busted for drunk driving a few years ago and had your mug shot posted on the message board? If so, that was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: DC

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
So you wanna run your fat mouth about it and you think another message board clown who's an obvious troll has receipts? That clown's on my ignore list so i don't see his troll shit anyway but you're the one who made the statement so back it up without a internet troll to help you.

Who has receipts from fantasy football?

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

That's not necessarily a true statement. Sometimes a league manager needs to get involved, but no in your example.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Just for future reference the term you are looking for is "bitchboi"

Fuckboi is a term females use for "men who only care about one thing and its disgusting".

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a funny ass post!!!!!!!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
That's not necessarily a true statement. Sometimes a league manager needs to get involved, but no in your example.
I would think a league manager would get involved at the request of league members. And it has to be a significant portion of the league IMHO. Every time I’ve acted as league manager for my league I know get involved at the request of more than half the league and there’s never any problems with it. It’s not the league manager’s job to decide what trades are “unrealistic”. League managers should keep their involvement to a minimum especially when other people’s money is involved.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I would think a league manager would get involved at the request of league members. And it has to be a significant portion of the league IMHO. Every time I’ve acted as league manager for my league I know get involved at the request of more than half the league and there’s never any problems with it. It’s not the league manager’s job to decide what trades are “unrealistic”. League managers should keep their involvement to a minimum especially when other people’s money is involved.
You are correct.

If this guy is who I think he is he’s crazy. An idiot. He got busted for drunk driving and somebody posted his mugshot on the old board years back. it was hilarious. You can’t argue or reason with crazy people.