To the Posters who stayed positive

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
You were right about the Bears chances to win tonight.

I'm not a hater and I try not to be the negative nancy but I was extremely skeptical of the Bears chances to win this game.

Rodgers had been an unstoppable machine and the Bears defense hasn't been able to stop the Packers in a long long time.

Thankfully most of your comments and opinions as to why the Bears could and/or would beat the Packers weren't just homer stuff.

I know it had no bearing on the outcome of the game but those of you who said the Bears were good to go deserve to be told you were right.

I was less than willing to predict Cutler would outplay Rodgers or that the defense would hold the Packers down like they did.

GO BEARS

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
I predicted a 20-17 Bears win with Forte and Jeffrey back. So I'm awesome even if I was off on the score.

I predicted the Packers would score at least 28-34 points. They had been scoring 40+ for a while and 31 was the least they had scored recently.

So frigging happy the Bears played the way they did. Fox/Fangio/Gase have them playing well and you can see even when something bad happens. They keep fighting to the last man.

It's an exciting time to be a Bears fan. Le'ts hope they can continue to build towards a brighter future, as far as Bears football is concerned.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Staying positive takes much less energy than being pissy about everything.

Sadly the Bears have been stressful as F to watch this year.

Today's stressful game felt quite fulfilling when all was said and done. Which made it worth it.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Folks need to settle the shit down. Fox and co. have earned trust at least through a quarter or two before people fucking start panicking

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Today's stressful game felt quite fulfilling when all was said and done. Which made it worth it.

I couldnt eat my damn food tonight cuz I was too damn nervous. Thats said tho, it was fun as fuck to watch this team just fight and fight and fight. And the food at 11PM was delicious.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
I couldnt eat my damn food tonight cuz I was too damn nervous. Thats said tho, it was fun as fuck to watch this team just fight and fight and fight. And the food at 11PM was delicious.

Welcome to the club. My stomach was churning as it appeared the Packers were about to pull off the last second TD again. I really would prefer a blowout Bears victory against the Packers every time over a close game like that. My stress level rises real fast watching Bears games. It probably shouldn't because its just a game but I'm really into the games like a lot of other fans are.

F yeah...BEAR BEAT THE PACKERS.....I'm working a double tomorrow and will be smiling from ear to ear the entire day.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Saying what you think will likely happen and what you aNt to happen are two different things. Statistically speaking, the "negative nancies" had every right to be.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Saying what you think will likely happen and what you aNt to happen are two different things. Statistically speaking, the "negative nancies" had every right to be.

I agree and as I stated it earlier in the thread. I know fans being positive had nothing to do with the games outcome. They get props for staying positive and seeing the reasons as to why the Bears could/would win this game.

I focused most of my opinion on how easily the Packers have been able to score off the Bears and been able to own Cutler.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

See i actually don't think we've been stressful to watch cause we've been playing so much better than expected and we've been in games that we wouldn't of expected going into the game. I've actually been quite content with our games even the games we've lost. It's awesome knowing that we can be this good with the talent we have now and when we get another draft and free agency in and as long as this coaching staff stays together that good things are coming.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

And lets be honest with ourselves here........A.Rodgers is off. Something is wrong with him and that offense right now cause he was just missing guys that he would of never missed before.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So? he's not hobbled. Guys have off games and D's have something to do with it. He's throwing to backups. It makes a difference.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Yes the Bears lack top tier talent but they are giving us all reason to be positive. Its not too late to get on the Cutler has changed bandwagon which should get pretty full after finally beating GB in Lambeau. The rookie class has been amazing without a first rounder playing. The coordinators are all star caliber. The whole team young old somebody nobody play with resolve and toughness. If not for injuries to Alshon and others our guys would be a lock for the playoffs in this weak NFC year. So here's a post Thanksgiving thanks to a surprising Bears team.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So? he's not hobbled. Guys have off games and D's have something to do with it. He's throwing to backups. It makes a difference.

It isn't just one off game though. He's been off for the last 4 games or so and guys like Rodgers and Brady make average WR's look like studs. He always has made WR's look great just like when J.Jones went back there. That's when Rodgers was playing good and he was making him look like he did when Jones was first there but the last 4 games or so Rodgers has been off. Again i don't wanna take anything away from our Bears winning this game but Rodgers is not Rodgers.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
It isn't just one off game though. He's been off for the last 4 games or so and guys like Rodgers and Brady make average WR's look like studs. He always has made WR's look great just like when J.Jones went back there. That's when Rodgers was playing good and he was making him look like he did when Jones was first there but the last 4 games or so Rodgers has been off. Again i don't wanna take anything away from our Bears winning this game but Rodgers is not Rodgers.

Along those lines I thought Bart Starr didnt look like Bart Starr and Favre didnt look like Favre so maybe you are onto something.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Be happy you didn't get the hammer for wishing death upon us