Today’s the day: Witness greatness on the football field

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
AT 6PM TODAY, we will all be granted the privilege of watching THE BEST BACKUP QUARTERBACK IN THE NFL, possibly ever.

Mitch Trubisky and his Buffalo Bills take on the Detroit Lions

Many are predicting this will be the most widely watched preseason game in NFL history.

Are you excited? Will you be making or ordering something special? How much alcohol will you consume?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Mitch is what he is. I don't blame him for not being very talented. I blame the highly paid professionals that insisted he was a NFL-caliber starting QB. Of course, the NFL is just one of many jobs where people like that are rarely held to account. Imagine losing millions of dollars for your company, setting back their objective for years. What would happen to you?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Mitch is what he is. I don't blame him for not being very talented. I blame the highly paid professionals that insisted he was a NFL-caliber starting QB. Of course, the NFL is just one of many jobs where people like that are rarely held to account. Imagine losing millions of dollars for your company, setting back their objective for years. What would happen to you?
Shut the fuck up

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking there would be a contest for a Buffalo Bills hat predicting Mitch's stats.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Will bills fans be starting a qb controversy after tonight? We already know that mitch is worth more than just a 1st round pick

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I’m glad he’s in a place where they appreciate and believe in idiots.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
AT 6PM TODAY, we will all be granted the privilege of watching THE BEST BACKUP QUARTERBACK IN THE NFL, possibly ever.

Mitch Trubisky and his Buffalo Bills take on the Detroit Lions

Many are predicting this will be the most widely watched preseason game in NFL history.

Are you excited? Will you be making or ordering something special? How much alcohol will you consume?
Is there a watch party?

Deck backup QBs?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Imagine being a Lions fan and having to hope Buffalo plays their starter not their backup.

OK, don't really imagine being a Lions fan. We don't want anyone taking their own life.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mitch is back!