flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I would not be disappointed at all if they took a Rb or TE because there’s a lot of players with 1-year deals on the roster. There is a good chance Poles does draft one of both positions. But Poles needs to concentrate on building the trenches. Those are the specific needs for this team. The difference maker in wins-losses.
I said they the trenches are our top priority already and you are correct about one-year deals, you draft for long-term players, not rent a player to win. One-year signings fill out your roster, generally, they are not long-term answers

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I said they the trenches are our top priority already and you are correct about one-year deals, you draft for long-term players, not rent a player to win. One-year signings fill out your roster, generally, they are not long-term answers
Yeah I know you did, just a stating again that should be the focus of the top picks in the draft this year.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
please name the LB's on the roster and how many we normally keep

Tremaine Edmunds
T.J. Edwards
Jack Sanborn
DeMarquis Gates
Terrell Lewis
Sterling Weatherford
The first 3 look solid HHM, after that scrubs and we don't need a LB? You're fine rolling with those last three if needed? I've never heard of those last 3, have you?

please name the LB's on the roster and how many we normally keep

Tremaine Edmunds
T.J. Edwards
Jack Sanborn
DeMarquis Gates
Terrell Lewis
Sterling Weatherford
The first 3 look solid HHM, after that scrubs and we don't need a LB? You're fine rolling with those last three if needed? I've never heard of those last 3, have you?
HHM I see your grimace, so please explain why our backups don't need to be upgraded. The list I posted are scrubs

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
HHM I see your grimace, so please explain why our backups don't need to be upgraded. The list I posted are scrubs
why did you quote yourself 2wice?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Because you won't answer the question, I thought you might be reading challenged sorry
Oh well I thought it was obvious that they'll look to upgrade their backups at any position, but that's typically done in FA, they look to draft starters/players to develop into starters when it comes to the draft. Does that make sense?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seven LBs and four TEs are not enough? Are we inventing super awesome new formations that I'm unaware of? Maybe sign three or four more long snappers for good measure?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Seven LBs and four TEs are not enough? Are we inventing super awesome new formations that I'm unaware of? Maybe sign three or four more long snappers for good measure?

Look at how the Bears have fallen since Patrick Mannelly. Need more cowbell.