Toews 1921-22 return

Granada

It doesn't look like he'll be back anytime soon but he's definitely on the path for a return next season.

One less hole to fill

I'll believe it when I see it, in terms of him coming back. I hope he does. You can say what you want about Toews and his play/decline, but the guy deserves to return and go out on his own terms. With Seabrook and Crow (and Buff, but I digress), they just kind of faded away, which was somewhat sad. They never got a solid goodbye, never really got a "last game," never got to lace them up again, even though they wanted to. Hopefully, Toews gets that chance and gets a proper send-off.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
I'll believe it when I see it, in terms of him coming back. I hope he does. You can say what you want about Toews and his play/decline, but the guy deserves to return and go out on his own terms. With Seabrook and Crow (and Buff, but I digress), they just kind of faded away, which was somewhat sad. They never got a solid goodbye, never really got a "last game," never got to lace them up again, even though they wanted to. Hopefully, Toews gets that chance and gets a proper send-off.

I hope so too. And you can add the Hoss to that list of players.

Grimson

🏆 CCS HoF: Class of 2015 🏆
Donator
I was told by someone here that he was faking it... why would he come back if he was just sitting out to demand a trade?

OOPS!!!!!!!

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Army Black Knights
Bustvist. Say that enough times and it will turn out funny and true!

Martini

Epic name- RealOne60FPS
Bustvist. Say that enough times and it will turn out funny and true!
If you say Bustvist three times looking in the mirror two marks appear from out of nowhere and give you a reach around.

#warned

hawkinmontreal

My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Does anyone know what his illness is? COVID?
It’s still hush hush. There has been talk he is feeling better, and if, only if he feels like his energy is back he will join the Hawks next season. It’s still not garenteed he will be in the lineup come the beginning of next season.