hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The news keeps getting better and better for this team.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WBBM just confirmed JT himself says he won't be at camp due to illness......no mention of the illness. Let's hope it's a symptom free Covid/quarantine situation and we see him back soon.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Sounds very covid like, here’s hoping for a speedy and safe recovery for our captain. Feeling drained and lethargic are symptoms of covid.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Could also be continued issues from the concussions. This is tough for all involved. Let's see what scrap heap stan raids this time.

Granada

Liked Posts:
If it were Covid, it seems like there would be more of a timeline for him. Sounds to me like it's something else.

Agreed. This doesn't sound like Covid to me. I hate speculating but it sounds like depression.

This season will be extremely ugly. I guess the Soderberg signing makes a tad more sense now, assuming Bowman knew about Toews at the time -- he had to get a competent center with both of his top-six centers out. Even on rebuilds, you still need a few vets (in my view).

Regardless, this sucks and it sounds way more serious than Covid. Whatever happens, I hope Toews recovers fully.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The tank is on!!!

Sorry, I'm not buying any of this at all. It's really convenient that a short time ago Toews was bitching about not being in the loop with management over a rebuild to suddenly having issues that can't be physically diagnosed during a shortened season when one of the key cogs to actually contending breaks his wrist playing in a juniors tournament.

Toews don't want no part of a rebuild and is sitting home watching Netflix for the year. I will bet money if the Hawks start hot out the gate you will see Toews back in the lineup.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The tank is on!!!

Sorry, I'm not buying any of this at all. It's really convenient that a short time ago Toews was bitching about not being in the loop with management over a rebuild to suddenly having issues that can't be physically diagnosed during a shortened season when one of the key cogs to actually contending breaks his wrist playing in a juniors tournament.

Toews don't want no part of a rebuild and is sitting home watching Netflix for the year. I will bet money if the Hawks start hot out the gate you will see Toews back in the lineup.

Yeah... no.

I am not exactly the biggest Toews fan, but, that's not the type of guy he is.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Yeah...

that sounds ominous like HIV, Lyme Disease, and Cancer(or other thyroid stuff).

Lyme is a serious epidemic and recent years have seen several celebrities and athletes caught in the storm, and currently full of symptoms bad enough the CDC was researching if it had been tampered with in a biological weapon kind of way.

Elena Della Donne takes 10 medications just to be able to play or something. Just knowing who Toews is I would guess Lyme from the outdoors or a girlfriend/wife.
My wife has Lyme disease, I can confirm the pills she has to take. Have to address brain fog, aches and pains, energy, etc...
Then if you eat anything inflammatory: gluten, dairy, sugar, alcohol, etc... It can set you bed ridden for days.
It is a horrific thing to deal with for the rest of ones life.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
If it were Covid, it seems like there would be more of a timeline for him. Sounds to me like it's something else.
I am certainly no doctor, but since when was there ever a timeline for this sickness. It affects everyone’s immune system differently. If people want to believe it or not, this pandemic is real and the casualties will prove that. Covid19 is deadly, Like I said, there is zero timeline for a disease that kills.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The tank is on!!!

nomination for dumbest post of the year or better yet the decade.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Agreed. This doesn't sound like Covid to me. I hate speculating but it sounds like depression.

This season will be extremely ugly. I guess the Soderberg signing makes a tad more sense now, assuming Bowman knew about Toews at the time -- he had to get a competent center with both of his top-six centers out. Even on rebuilds, you still need a few vets (in my view).

Regardless, this sucks and it sounds way more serious than Covid. Whatever happens, I hope Toews recovers fully.
I will ask you a serious question, How do you know it’s not Covid? As you stated you hate speculating but that is exactly what you are doing. My wife is a front line worker, she is seeing the worst of what this disease can do, As I posted earlier I am no doctor but the symptoms are there.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yeah...

that sounds ominous like HIV, Lyme Disease, and Cancer(or other thyroid stuff).

Lyme is a serious epidemic and recent years have seen several celebrities and athletes caught in the storm, and currently full of symptoms bad enough the CDC was researching if it had been tampered with in a biological weapon kind of way.

Elena Della Donne takes 10 medications just to be able to play or something. Just knowing who Toews is I would guess Lyme from the outdoors or a girlfriend/wife.
Stop guessing