Toews Out Too, WTF?

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:

Here is what the conspiracy theory is referencing.

Toews isnt faking it because he's mad. If he didn't want to play for the Blackhawks he would give Stan a list of teams that he would waive his no trade clause for, and play his ass off to make himself valuable enough for a contender to want him.

The symptoms that Toews listed could be anything from concussion issues to any of the other illnesses already mentioned
Lol wat?

Nobody right now is taking that cap hit, and more importantly, no actual contender has that type of cap room without taking away pieces that would benefit playing with Toews.

Seriously, name one team that can trade for a ten million dollar contract for the next three years, who have ten million dollars in dead cap contracts that they can magically unload that doesn't put the Hawks in a worse spot then they are currently?

Answer? You can't.

Not to mention the public backlash that would happen if the Hawks actually traded away one of the two guys even the most casual of chicago sports fans knows as a blackhawk. It would be Dollar Bill all over again.

Sorry, Toews is pulling the same shit NBA players do when they know the season in front of them is the drizzling shits. This way they have fans more worried about whatever it is that's ailing Toews them the fucking shit team that's going to look like complete trash on the ice.

Toews is a fucking captain after all.

Last edited:

KBIB

Liked Posts:
or concussion depression.

like covid depression potentially complicating CTE related disordered thinking patterns.

The comedian part of me is hoping he is like 75 lbs over-weight and showed up unassuming and nonchalant after two short months looking like he ate Sea Biscuit the horse and also Seabrook....

and someone from the scouting team was like..."heh..umm...what's going on Jonathan?" "not much...just returning from the short off-season, been spending alot of time alone."
It could be concussion depression. That hit he took against the Canucks where he was flattened and couldn't make it to the bench is cringey to watch now and the beginning of his NHL concussion problems.

The bad thing about concussions is that there's no time table or magic cure, and if Toews has been playing for years with scrambled eggs for brains my hats off to him.

It could be MS. Lyme's disease. I'm not a doctor and I'm not privy to anybody's medicals on the Blackhawks just like everyone on social media speculating.

What I can say, is I recall Toews running to social media after Saad was traded and Crow not resigned and questioning the direction of the team, which, was and is uncharacteristic of him.

I also see ten million dollars magically open up that the Hawks can either take on bad one year contracts with sweeteners from contenders, or use to get help to make the team good then have a fully rested Toews ready for the playoffs if they actually make it in.

And I'm leaning towards the later, sorry

vadarx

when reason fails, the devil helps!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Him running to social media to blast a rebuild isn't the type of guy he is too...
this is patently false.

Toews spoke about his displeasure in an interview with Mark Lazarus. he did not jump on Twitter and blast anything.

Blackhawks fans should be supporting their Captain right now, not joining the ranks of rival fans in making up bullshit stories as to why he is going to miss time this coming season.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
this is patently false.

Toews spoke about his displeasure in an interview with Mark Lazarus. he did not jump on Twitter and blast anything.

Blackhawks fans should be supporting their Captain right now, not joining the ranks of rival fans in making up bullshit stories as to why he is going to miss time this coming season.
No, Lazarus did and Toews knew full well he would. So right there is a fail.

And who's making up things? Hawks fans making excuses and feeling sorry for a guy making ten million a year to sit at home? Or those who are looking at this entire off season and scratching their heads as to why after Dach mostly and Nylander will miss the entire year here the captain suddenly has some illness magically appear that makes a 32 year old man lethargic enough he can't play hockey.

Sorry, it doesn't add up. It reeks of NBA players sitting out, or Seabrook saying one week he feels healthy and can contribute then a month later a doctor is using his picture on a dart board then fixing both his hips and shoulder.

I'm the biggest Hawks homer here, but something isn't right about this one.

And God forbid if he actually has something wrong with him, you really want a medical department that diagnosed vertigo instead of MS looking at him?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Best wishes to the Captain, but this ultimately favors the Hawks going forward. Anything to speed up the tear down and rebuild is best for the franchise.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
And when there's an actual medical diagnosis, I'll change my opinion.

I just find it extremely convenient the captain is suddenly lethargic when two players are suddenly lost for the season after he threw a fit over a rebuild he had no clue was happening.

You are one dumb motherfucker lol

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol wat?

Nobody right now is taking that cap hit, and more importantly, no actual contender has that type of cap room without taking away pieces that would benefit playing with Toews.

Seriously, name one team that can trade for a ten million dollar contract for the next three years, who have ten million dollars in dead cap contracts that they can magically unload that doesn't put the Hawks in a worse spot then they are currently?

Answer? You can't.

Not to mention the public backlash that would happen if the Hawks actually traded away one of the two guys even the most casual of chicago sports fans knows as a blackhawk. It would be Dollar Bill all over again.

Sorry, Toews is pulling the same shit NBA players do when they know the season in front of them is the drizzling shits. This way they have fans more worried about whatever it is that's ailing Toews them the fucking shit team that's going to look like complete trash on the ice.

Toews is a fucking captain after all.
It could be concussion depression. That hit he took against the Canucks where he was flattened and couldn't make it to the bench is cringey to watch now and the beginning of his NHL concussion problems.

The bad thing about concussions is that there's no time table or magic cure, and if Toews has been playing for years with scrambled eggs for brains my hats off to him.

It could be MS. Lyme's disease. I'm not a doctor and I'm not privy to anybody's medicals on the Blackhawks just like everyone on social media speculating.

What I can say, is I recall Toews running to social media after Saad was traded and Crow not resigned and questioning the direction of the team, which, was and is uncharacteristic of him.

I also see ten million dollars magically open up that the Hawks can either take on bad one year contracts with sweeteners from contenders, or use to get help to make the team good then have a fully rested Toews ready for the playoffs if they actually make it in.

And I'm leaning towards the later, sorry

And who's making up things? Hawks fans making excuses and feeling sorry for a guy making ten million a year to sit at home? Or those who are looking at this entire off season and scratching their heads as to why after Dach mostly and Nylander will miss the entire year here the captain suddenly has some illness magically appear that makes a 32 year old man lethargic enough he can't play hockey.

Sorry, it doesn't add up. It reeks of NBA players sitting out, or Seabrook saying one week he feels healthy and can contribute then a month later a doctor is using his picture on a dart board then fixing both his hips and shoulder.

And God forbid if he actually has something wrong with him, you really want a medical department that diagnosed vertigo instead of MS looking at him?

Special person ALERT

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I think you have your tin foil hat on too tight

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Special person ALERT
tenor-4.gif

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I gotta admit you make a valid point here and there.......for someone who digs a deeper hole with every post.
If something doesn't add up for you,stop trying to add things up and PLEASE stop with the NBA comparisons.....not that a lotta those guys would do this either.
"God forbid he actually has something wrong with him"? He does have something wrong with him and you're gonna look awfully foolish when the truth comes out after your last few posts.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If I was the only person saying this, you might be onto something.

I'm not
Imagine believing in 2020 that finding other Special person people on the internet that share your Special person musings somehow proves you aren't yourself, a Special person....

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All we can do is hope for a speedy recovery...even if mum's the word about what's happening with him.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
I gotta admit you make a valid point here and there.......for someone who digs a deeper hole with every post.
If something doesn't add up for you,stop trying to add things up and PLEASE stop with the NBA comparisons.....not that a lotta those guys would do this either.
"God forbid he actually has something wrong with him"? He does have something wrong with him and you're gonna look awfully foolish when the truth comes out after your last few posts.
Because I'm speculating just like everyone else? There is no diagnosis, and until there is, if Hawks fans want to pity simp a guy just a couple years ago they were looking to trade that's on them.